Any Tv For Tonight

emmitt01

ESPN360...though apparently not if you live in Houston

From what I can tell, most all of the Sun Belt Conference footprint is blacked out. I guess the DFW area TV providers decided to not pick up this game (except Denton Charter).

TV for tonight - the men's games will be available on CSS (Comcast Sports Southeast), The Texas Channel, Charter Dallas and WKYU live at 6 pm and 8:30 pm (CT) on Monday March 8, 2010 . In addition, the men's games will be available on ESPN 360 and ESPN Full Court outside the CSS footprint.

TV for tonight - the men's games will be available on CSS (Comcast Sports Southeast), The Texas Channel, Charter Dallas and WKYU live at 6 pm and 8:30 pm (CT) on Monday March 8, 2010 . In addition, the men's games will be available on ESPN 360 and ESPN Full Court outside the CSS footprint.

I just called riprocks and they're showing the sbc tournament as a pay per view event. Anyone know if this is the case or is it available free in Denton?

TWC told me you have to have a season of Full Court for $100+ Go to Fox & Hound in LV instead

You can actually order it just for the night and cancel the next day. I've done it before. My kids are nuts...pain to take them to F&H. If we had a sitter we would totally be there.