Tune Is Terrible, Very Very Average Qb

MeanGreen01

I know we give Riley Dodge a hard time but he is still just a RS Freshman. We Need Riley Back ASAP!!

Tune looks scared, only completes two yard pass plays and doesn't have any wheels.

Have we invested in a coach you cannot look for talented QB's. Or peronal observations....

Have we invested in a coach you cannot look for talented QB's. Or peronal observations....

It's not that he cannot...he apparently will not.

Cynically, I think we're being played here the way Colorado fans were played by Dan Hawkins and his father-son experiment. At some point, Hawkins began to care about his job...but, it's probably too late for him. A week after surprising Kansas, K-State notched up the Buffaloes. Hawkins has run Colorado into the ground. Dodge is running us further into the ground.

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch

Is he terrible or very very average. Because those are two very different things?

Don't denegrate this kid. He is what he is; an unrecruited and former walk-on QB. Tune is a trooper for hanging in there when others would have walked-off, given his circumstances. He is doing the best he can. Give the kid a break.

Tune isnt terrible at least he can at least throw the ball with out getting intercepted 3 + times. He has a way better arm then daddys boy. We are never going to be able to compete with a high school coach and a high school qb. I hope Tune stays at QB the rest of the year.

Tune's performanced vs Troy. 22 of 33, 267 yards, 2 TDs, 1 Int, 0 fumbles. Not flashy but.......

Side note: Since our freshman kicker had a punt blocked ............his performance seems to have gone south.......

You think maybe he's hurrying the punt, seeing that the rush is getting past our blockers?

Edited by eulessismore

Here's some Tune/Riley comparisons.

QB ratings (games started)

Riley

128.6 Ball State

125.6 Ohio

102.4 Muts

93.6 ULL

Tune

129.7 Bama

146.8 Troy

Combined stats (all games)

Effeciency

115.49 Riley

132.05 Tune

Passing (attempted,completed, interceptions,%)

Riley 98-152-7 64.5%

Tune 60-88-2 68.2%

TD Passes

Riley 3 (long 69 yds)

Tune 4 (long 60 yds)

Question: Has Tune fumbled ? Can't remember.....................

Edited by MeanGreen61

This thread should be deleted IMO

I don't care if you like or dislike a player , the fact that "Tune is terrible" is noticable to the entire public is a disgrace to our fanbase.

If you want to call out the coaches , fine. They are grown ass men who get paid and know what comes with the job description.

But let's not call out a young kid who is being coached by what seems like a group of men who are in over their heads.

I promise there are a lot worse kids in the country than Mr Tune. He's a kool dude and a heck of a QB if you ask me

Edited by NT03