Tailgating Questions

NT03

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time will you start to tailgate ?- 10AM got a Parking Pass this Year, Will not start as early so I can make the after game celebration.

Where will you be tailgating ? In between the Armadillo and the Ticket office.

Who will you be tailgating with ? CR1028 (Another Go mean Green Forum User)

What is your tailgating food? Jalapeno Sausage and Hot Chicken Wings

What is your tailgating beverage ? Water/Gatorade (Although if it is not hot, it could always change)

Dunno when yet.

In between the Pit and the Field.

Most likely with the usual krew - Old Guy Student, FilmerJ, JimmerJammer, Tasty Greek, Quoner, GMG1999 and all the ladies that just show up wherever we I go.

Burgers/Brats and maybe some new recipes, and maybe some cookies.

Personally - Bud Light Lime (it works on hot days)

High Noon

Blue Lot - Bringing out the bus, green texas Flag a flying, 32" vizio with Dish Network

Mom and Dad, Wife and 10 month old son, and all the hangers on of the entourage

Brisket sandwiches or pulled pork sandwiches, chips, queso and swedish meatballs for appetizers

Crown royal.

Enough said...Come by for some food, some football on the TV or some random mutterings and incoherent conversations...

I got friends who never think of UNT football, and they graduated from UNT, who are coming out to tailgate and buy a few tickets!

We're ready!

What time will you start to tailgate ? Hubby doesn't get off work till 3pm so we can't be out there before 4:15pm

Where will you be tailgating ? Probably at the Phi Kapp set up

Who will you be tailgating with ? mentioned above

What is your tailgating food? Beer

What is your tailgating beverage ? More Beer :)

When - Plan on setting up at about 10 AM (blk Expidition flying a UNT Alumni banner on top - stop by for a beer)

Where - Blue lot, close to the free bud light RV (God, please let iit be there!)

With who - a group of friends (only 1 other UNT grad). There will be about 10-12 of us.

What's cooking - Steak, ribs, and chicken

Drinks - Beer (silver bullet, bud light), water, and gatorade

Dunno when yet.

Most likely with the usual krew - Old Guy Student, FilmerJ, JimmerJammer, Tasty Greek, Quoner, GMG1999 and all the ladies that just show up wherever we I go.

Yeah, what he said 'cept I don't know what food to do yet. I suppose I'd better get to thinking about that rather quickly.

What time will you start to tailgate ?

Where will you be tailgating ?

Who will you be tailgating with ?

What is your tailgating food?

What is your tailgating beverage ?

What time will you start to tailgate ? - Probably around noon.

Where will you be tailgating ? - Orange Lot.

Who will you be tailgating with ? - Random assortment of friends, usually in the 10-15 range.

What is your tailgating food? - Changes by game. Haven't decided yet.

What is your tailgating beverage ? - Bud Select. Yum!

What time will you start to tailgate ? ~5pm (That's the soonest I can get there because I have to catch my kid's football game first.)

Where will you be tailgating ? In the Blue Lot where ever they stick me.

Who will you be tailgating with ? A coworker that got hooked on the UNT tailgating experience last year when I took him to the ASU game.

What is your tailgating food? We'll be grilling some turkey dogs. (The pansy I'm bringing pretty much only eats fowl.) <_<

What is your tailgating beverage ? Probably Shiner

This is my first year with a parking pass. I'm looking forward to breaking in my portable gas grill and 12x12 GREEN tailgating tent I bought a few weeks back.

What time will you start to tailgate ? 1am

Where will you be tailgating ? Blue lot

Who will you be tailgating with ? Zeke, Medpilot, Rudy, DCB and our women folk

What is your tailgating food? Several racks of ribs, homemade mac and cheese and watermelon

What is your tailgating beverage ? The one and only Mean Green Punch

What time will you start to tailgate ? High Noon

Where will you be tailgating ? Blue lot North Side

Who will you be tailgating with ? A bunch of Crazy Inglorious Bastards I have known for many years

What is your tailgating food? Whatever I can grill, mooch, or swindle.

What is your tailgating beverage ? Alcohol mostly, green color gives me spirit power.

Stop by we always have something good. Look for the Best Damn Tailgating Shirts and you have found us.

Guest JohnDenver

What time will you start to tailgate ? Noon.

Where will you be tailgating ? South end of blue lot.

Who will you be tailgating with ? Great peeps.

What is your tailgating food? Now sure yet.

What is your tailgating beverage ? 10 gallons of home brew. I think that is the plan. We will need help with drinking it.

What is your tailgating beverage ? 10 gallons of home brew. I think that is the plan. We will need help with drinking it.

What time will you start to tailgate ? hopefully by noon...the wife has a dislocated shoulder and torn labrum...don't know if she's up for an all day affair

Where will you be tailgating ? blue lot by the ticket office

Who will you be tailgating with ? a group of folk filtering in throughout the day

What is your tailgating food? burgers, chips, dip

What is your tailgating beverage ? beer...duh....crushers, probably, with whatever anyone else wants to bring me!

dude...can i swing by for a small taste???

Dunno when yet.

There will more than likely be some cookies.

Yeah, what he said 'cept I don't know what food to do yet. I suppose I'd better get to thinking about that rather quickly.

I thought you were going to work up some monster hotdogs?

What time will you start to tailgate ? 1am

Where will you be tailgating ? Blue lot

Who will you be tailgating with ? Zeke, Medpilot, Rudy, DCB and our women folk

What is your tailgating food? Several racks of ribs, homemade mac and cheese and watermelon

What is your tailgating beverage ? The one and only Mean Green Punch

If you are planning stop by emmitt's tailgate for some Mean Green Punch, I would reccomend a full breakfast, as greasy as possible. That might help protect you from the dangerous effects of Mean Green Punch. It's good and doesn't feel like its doing anything, Then just like a David Ortiz homerun, BAM, your gone.