Bleacher Report Sun Belt Preview & Ranking

MeanGreen61

Ohio is suppose to be a contender for the MAC East crown, so if we do beat them and winde up only winning 4 games I'd consider that a disappointment.

Early season wins at home usually do not mean as much as later in the season. Most squads aren't really hitting on all cylinders until the 3-4 game. After that its talent, execution, depth (because of injuries) and motivation that determine most game outcomes. As many coaches have said, the first couple of games of the season can be real messes for some teams (with turnovers, mistakes, penalties, etc. carrying a disproportionate share of the blame or credit for the outcome of the game).

I picked NT to win the conference. And then I spilled green kool-ade all over my new shirt.

Set 'em up Joe and keep drinking the Green Kool-Aid!!

I'm predicting 1-3 OOC but 5-8 overall - we'll be better this year in SBC play with victories over WKentucky, MUTS, Ul-Monroe, and Fla Atl (yes, we'll win Homecoming this year)

Edited by ForneyGreen

You guys know this is just some dude with a laptop and a bleacherreport account, right? Check his other articles. He might be less qualified to write about us than a combination of Vito, Tasty and TFLF combined.

You guys know this is just some dude with a laptop and a bleacherreport account, right? Check his other articles. He might be less qualified to write about us than a combination of Vito, Tasty and TFLF combined.

2508887833_10a8015c2b.jpg

In August, The Fake Lonnie Finch's Thinking Man's Guide To College Football Preview Magazine Without Pictures will be available on scribd. We'll see how long this bleacherreport clown stays in the game after that. Although, for the cover, I need a black and white drawing of a late-1950s/early-1960s looking guy in coveralls, wearing horn-rimmed glasses, sitting in a lounge chair, and smoking a pipe. I'll pay $50 dollars US for such a submission, if it's up to snuff and all. Something along these lines...only with horn-rimmed glasses and coveralls and reading The Fake Lonnie Finch's Thinking Man's Guide To College Football Preview Magazine Without Pictures instead of building a model:

model-post-06-04-1955-115-thumb.jpg

Buick.

In August, The Fake Lonnie Finch's Thinking Man's Guide To College Football Preview Magazine Without Pictures will be available on scribd. We'll see how long this bleacherreport clown stays in the game after that. Although, for the cover, I need a black and white drawing of a late-1950s/early-1960s looking guy in coveralls, wearing horn-rimmed glasses, sitting in a lounge chair, and smoking a pipe. I'll pay $50 dollars US for such a submission, if it's up to snuff and all. Something along these lines...only with horn-rimmed glasses and coveralls and reading The Fake Lonnie Finch's Thinking Man's Guide To College Football Preview Magazine Without Pictures instead of building a model:

Buick.

That would be sweet, but I vote that you have the model on the front as Kenny Evans with horn-rimmed glasses, coveralls, and smoking a pipe. Only fitting, really.

Buick.

I'll be sure to print it out. My toliet tissue problems will be solved for at least one wipe. That is the only thing your knowledge on NT football, hell anything football related, would be worth.

I'll be sure to print it out. My toliet tissue problems will be solved for at least one wipe. That is the only thing your knowledge on NT football, hell anything football related, would be worth.

I bet you'll change your tune if he gets recognized for breaking a story or has a family tragedy.

I bet you'll change your tune if he gets recognized for breaking a story or has a family tragedy.

Doubtful.

No, I can definitely say NOT!

Edited by GreenBat

I am not a huge fan of TFLF, but doesn't this cross the line on the personal attack?