Is There A Unt Flag?

FanofUNT

Got 'em. The 3 X 5 is $24.99 and the 4 X 6 is $41.99.

I was really impressed with the quality of these flags. there is no screen printing here. Everything is sewn together.

In stock now.

GO MEAN GREEN

ps....I can ship these as well. You would pay shipping via UPS. Lemme know. Joe

Edited by greenjoe

I was really impressed with the quality of these flags. there is no screen printing here. Everything is sewn together.

In stock now.

GO MEAN GREEN

That's why FFR and I always recommend them.

I'm working up something with them and I will try to post it (or have FFR post it) when it's finished.

Edited by SilverEagle

In stock now.

GO MEAN GREEN

I was just in there for a pair of grips and handlebars.... If I'd remembered you had these one would be mine right now.

The battle flag is currently flying at the union bldg., or at least it was before they began construction. Also, it is flying at the Willis library.

Great design by a member of the UNT family.

This is what tradition is about. An original idea (no, throwing tortillas is not a UNT tradition) from an alumni, student, or member of the AD that becomes ingrained in the UNT game day experience.

It's an awesome, uniquely designed flag that flies from my flagpole at every tailgate. I wish I could find a flag the appropriate size for my boat and I would fly it there also (if I ever get to take the boat out again).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great design by a member of the UNT family.

This is what tradition is about. An original idea (no, throwing tortillas is not a UNT tradition) from an alumni, student, or member of the AD that becomes ingrained in the UNT game day experience.

It's an awesome, uniquely designed flag that flies from my flagpole at every tailgate. I wish I could find a flag the appropriate size for my boat and I would fly it there also (if I ever get to take the boat out again).

Isn't that the damn truth?

o2C4zDi.jpg

I dislike the BRA.

Rick

I was on campus the other day and saw our special Texas flag flying on some flag pole but I just

cannot remember at what UNT bldg. See what happens to you when you hit your 60's, dammit! :(

GMG! :)

How do you add a photo to your signature line?

I dislike the BRA.

Rick

It's obviously not close to entirely their fault, but their arrogance has really rubbed waterfront home owners the wrong way. And the plan to use PK or Granbury to cool 2 new reactors at Comanche Peak is insane and will establish lake levels where we are now as the new normal.

I wish I could find a flag the appropriate size for my boat and I would fly it there also (if I ever get to take the boat out again).

I was at Voertman's on Saturday looking at the flags. They had about 10 of them including one that was a smaller size that said Boat on the package.

• Upvote 1

I was at Voertman's on Saturday looking at the flags. They had about 10 of them including one that was a smaller size that said Boat on the package.

Thanks! I'll run by there next time I'm in Demton. Maybe I'll get to display it on the boat sometime in 2014.

(Praying for a tropical storm that hurts no one to have Playmaker-esqe stamina all the way to Parker and Palo Pinto county.)

Edited by UNT90

• 2 weeks later...

As a result of this thread, DENTON BICYCLE CENTER (1700 N. Elm, Denton, 76201 (940) 387-9313 ) will have NT Battle Flags in stock sometime dring the week of July 22. 3 X 5 and 4 X 6

GO MEAN GREEN

I drove up from Flower Mound to get mine today.

• 2 weeks later...

As a result of this thread, DENTON BICYCLE CENTER (1700 N. Elm, Denton, 76201 (940) 387-9313 ) will have NT Battle Flags in stock sometime dring the week of July 22. 3 X 5 and 4 X 6

GO MEAN GREEN

I went by the DENTON BICYCLE CENTER this evening and picked one of these flags up after the Kickoff event at Apogee. This is a great deal! I'd spent time today at the Apogee store and at Voertman's. The flag at the Denton Bicycle Center is of much better quality at a much better price. You all need to go pick one of these up at Joe's place before they are gone.