Unt Fans

Throw out our Thanksgiving weekend game, our average attendance was only 1000 less than Tulsa. But you guys have an unfair advantage. If I lived in Tulsa, I'd be looking for a Saturday afternoon escape from the hard, cold reality of my life. I mean, something other than banging sheep or cooking meth.

Edited by UNTflyer

Throw out our Thanksgiving weekend game, our average attendance was only 1000 less than Tulsa. But you guys have an unfair advantage. If I lived in Tulsa, I'd be looking for a Saturday afternoon escape from the hard, cold reality of my life. I mean, something other than banging sheep or cooking meth.

Well you sure no alot abot the subject did you take that course at UNT????

Because I got my Masters in Livestock Molestation at Tulsa, we are the #2 program in the nation behind aTm.

And you guys don't even have a Livestock Molestation program!!! HUR HUR HUR!

What makes you think this guy wants to stop banging sheep and cooking meth?

Edit: "no alot abot"...yep, definitely a better education in Deliverance-town.

Edited by JesseMartin

:lol:

Dude, stop. You are giving Tulsa alumni a bad name with your atrocious spelling and grammar.

Hey, maybe he is just a unt fan that is doubling as a tulsa fan, purposely being an idiot to make them look bad! I hope so anyway. Why hasn't he been banned yet? I appreciate intelligent criticism from our foes, but this guy is just a spamming retard.

Regardless (or in Tulsa-speak, "irregardless") of the game's outcome, this guy will still be retarded. I'm unsure as to why he thinks someone else putting up points would equate to a cessation of his idiocy.

Well you sure no alot abot the subject did you take that course at UNT????

No, UNT offers actual coursework. What really surprises me is that someone from Tulsa knows how to turn on a computer, much less operate one on the internet. You must have graduated in the top of your class with that kind of intelligence. I'll say one thing, you didn't graduate with anything that requires grammar because you're not exercising that here.

But hey, what can I say? I'm just a city boy from a real city with other things to do in it than just stare at cows, cow crap, and grass all day.

Edited by meangreendork