What Type Of Poster Are You?

LongJim

1. Diehard Fan Guy: Doesn't really know anything about any team, and usually not even that much about his own. But he does know one thing. That his team is the best team in the country every year.

2. Cynical Douchebag: Cynical douchebag most usually offers nothing or worth to any conversation. Perhaps an insult in reply to somebody else's post is the most you get from Cynical Douchebag. Cynical douchebag offers nothing original, just the rants of some guy unsatisfied with his life.

3. The Internet Insider. Internet Insider always knows a guy who knows a guy who told him that his best recruit is committing tomorrow. Of course, with out fail, the player does not commit, and Internet Insider claims his source is still fullproof.

4. Stats guy. Stats guy usually wins his arguments. It's hard to argue with the numbers.

5. The Knowitall. The Knowitall knows everything. The Knowitall cannot be wrong. The knowitall might be wrong, but will fully convince himself/herself that he/she is right anyways.

6. In the Know Guy. The Best kind of internet poster. The guy who has a fair take due to an informed opinion. He has no bones to pick or people to insult, because he is confident in what he knows. In the Know Guy simply, 'gets it.'

7. Over-Enthusiastic Homer. The Over-Enthusiastic Homer frequently uses phrases like 'best ever' and 'he is a STUD!' Random capitalizations can OFTEN be found in his/her posts.

8. Argumentative Man. Argumentative Man argues with everything. Argumentative man does not care if he is right, but merely enjoys arguing, even if he is defending the wrong side. Argumentative man alongside 'In the Know Guy" and the "Stats Guy" are a formidable force when they work in cohesion.

9. The Eternal Pessimist. Not quite cranky enough to be cynical, but just depressed enough to be severely disiked. When The Eternal Pessimist and Over-Enthusiastic Homer knock heads, be ready for quality entertainment.

10. Fire the Coach guy. It doesn't matter who the coach is or what they won in the past, Fire the Coach Guy sticks to his guns. No one is exactly sure why, except Fire the Coach Guy, who thinks he is helping his program.

11. Crazy Recruit Annoyer: There is a Crazy Recruit Annoyer on every Rival's site across the country. Crazy Recruit Annoyer, usually so obsessed with his own team and so infatuated by a recruit, that Crazy Recruit Annoyer will take the liberty to get in contact with a recruit just to tell them what they think. Never mind it's a violation of NCAA rules.

12. The Rivals Flamer. An offspring hybrid of the traditional Flamer, yet more grounded in hatred of a specific team. The Rivals Flamer is much like a sun fish in a pond. There are way too many of them, and you just can't kill enough..

13. The Off Topic Cool Guy. Off Topic Cool Guy seldom talks about sports. Instead OTCG prefers talking about drinking liquor, his fat girlfriend, or how many roofies he slipped some chick in college.

14. Rivals Rivalry Flamer. RRF much like his flamer cousin enjoys annoying the hell out of people. Yet tends to contribute 110% off his posts towards one particular school. RRF talks more about his rival than he talks about his own team.

15. The I never post guy. The I Never Post Guy could be the majority of people on Rivals. They do not join conversation, but read them. I Never Post Guy could be the smartest of them all, but how would we know?

#1 and #15

Wish I had more time to know much more about the goings-on with UNT Athletics, but my career just doesn't allow for it. I still believe UNT can be the major college sports force in the DFW Metroplex - gotta believe!

That's a first/ I've never heard anyone blame a career for not following nt athletics. Must be a demanding career. I guess this makes me the off topic guy.

Edited by filmerj

#15 usually... but I'd like to think #6 when I do post.

I am a not-so-solid 6, some 5, throw in some good 8, and I try for 13 when I can.

Problem is, the only person that knows my 6 status is a 13...

I'm some kind of hybrid between 13 and a rubber phallus.

I'm probably a mix of 1 and 6. I'm not so sure there is a number for now me since the Gilmore/Horton info hit the board? Not so much a pessimist as freakin embarrassed. I was preaching how we would have the top two defensive ends in the conference? The last time I was this wrong about our team Toby Gowin booted a 99 yard punt. I was the only guy in the stands screamin "Fake punt...RUN TOBY!!!!"

GMG!!! <_<