Need Help Finding Audio Clip

GabeGMG

Does anyone know the link or can they email me the funny audio clip of the sunbelt commish sounding drunk/confused while congratulating UNT for making it to the New Orleans bowl? Please help =) Thanks!

I don;t think it was Waters, I think it was Maestroni the NO Bowl chairman... could be wrong though.

Ahh yes I think you might be right. I still can't seem to find it...wasn't it a clip aired originally on the ticket?

I know for one segment last year they spent a whole segment on that and it was so funny everybody on air was dying of laughter. Thats just a classic moment in UNT athletics.

Speaking of funny audio clips, if anyone knows where I can get the stoned audio of Josh Howard not being "able to control what the ball do.... It's crazy man." I'd appreciate it.

It's on the Ticket drop page. Just go to theticket.com and click on the drop page and you'll see it in one of the galleries.

• Upvote 1

It's on the Ticket drop page. Just go to theticket.com and click on the drop page and you'll see it in one of the galleries.

Kudos, I kept checking back for like 3 weeks after they first played that and it still hadn't appeared. Now I've got a new ring tone.

• Downvote 3

i looked on thier site and can't find it...could some one tell me what the title of the drop is...

26. (05/16) Josh Howard - That's Crazy, Man! (208k) on the favorites page.

For anyone that's not heard Josh the day after offseason began, this was his responce to a question on what was wrong with his shot during the Hornets series: http://droppage.theticket.com/joshhowardcrazyman.mp3

Edited by Green P1
  • Downvote 3