Smu Spring Game Video

UNTflyer

6VVDdvtdpfw

Yeah. All that needs to be said has been recorded over at TY Sports

GAG me!!! I couldn't even finish it. Just think, those poor immature fools are soooooo proud of that. So fitting and appropriate. They fit on the Don

Juan Ho show. Were they inspired by Hawaii's best June Jones???

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are...Lord I'm sorry, forgive me, be with the Pygmies in New Guinea!!! LOL

Edited by GreenExes

You know, June had the hawaii team doing a ceremonial hawaiian dance. Maybe he feels YMCA is somewhat ceremonial to the Park cities' culture.

I was just about to say the same thing with the Hawaiian Warrior battle dance, although I do find it interesting that they would gravitate and identify with such a tame song and dance? Maybe it will build into some menacing crescendo down the road?

You got to start from some where!

I was just about to say the same thing with the Hawaiian Warrior battle dance, although I do find it interesting that they would gravitate and identify with such a tame song and dance? Maybe it will build into some menacing crescendo down the road?

You got to start from some where!

It's an evolutionary process. YMCA and some other Village People hits then progress to Hall & O.s. Maybe at that time a movement toward some Wake Up Before You Go Go followed by a bunch of Elton John where they find they are no more than " A CANDLE IN THE WIND".