Nt Vs Ut

Mad Hatter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good point...and I'd much rather be embarrassed by a team the quality of UT (though preferably somebody other than UT) than to be embarrassed by Nebraska

We're not really getting "embarrassed" by Texas. Though when I think embarrassed, I think of a team that clearly doesn't belong on the floor with the other team. Most of the damage we inflicted on ourselves early on...

We're not really getting "embarrassed" by Texas. Though when I think embarrassed, I think of a team that clearly doesn't belong on the floor with the other team. Most of the damage we inflicted on ourselves early on...

that post I made came right before UNT made this push...I think I got them fired up...

Is that George Dunham doing the play by play? If it is, he sounds just as excited when one of the UT sharpshooters makes a basket as he does when we hit one. Is Dunham a UT fan in disguise? He sounds like it!

Its Steven Bartalotta...he does a great job of not being a homer and calls a very steady game. I never felt he got over excited for a UT bucket

After the opening 5 minutes we basically played them evenly. Still, that's what your top 10 type of squads do to you. Great effort by the guys. Alot of "what if's". :)

I gagree. Good to great (UT is good, not great) teams put you in a hole early so that you have to play outside of your comfort zone and play catch up all night. UT did that...kudos to them.

I wouldn't trade Josh White for D.J. Augustin though.

I gagree. Good to great (UT is good, not great) teams put you in a hole early so that you have to play outside of your comfort zone and play catch up all night. UT did that...kudos to them.

I wouldn't trade Josh White for D.J. Augustin though.

They beat UCLA in Pauley Pavillion dude. Seriously...I hate the Horns too, but seriously. You don't just walk into the House Wooden built and waltz out with a victory unless you're better than "good".