Cowboys/packers Running Score

1310 the ticket, while being the "official" station for the Cowboys, isn't playing the game for some reason (at least on the intrawebs). I can't stream 93.3 The Bone®. I feel sad right now.

EDIT: Freaky ... 93.3 feed suddenly comes alive.

Edited by UNTFan23

1310 the ticket, while being the "official" station for the Cowboys, isn't playing the game for some reason (at least on the intrawebs). I can't stream 93.3 The Bone®. I feel sad right now.

It was on their radio broadcast, we listened to it when we went to get pizza near halftime.

BTW, I have Time Warner cable in Lewisville and I have the game on. What was all this talk about cable not picking up the NFL Network?

...oh, and I didn't pay a dime to get this?

In the home markets the game must be rebroadcast on a local broadcast (ch. 27). Comcast locally does not carry NFL network and I don't think time warner does either. You just get it because you get my27 in the dallas market.

Yeah, there was this loooong breakdown on ESPN the other day about the whole "NFL Network Conspiracy". The only people who get the game are those who have "the right" cable/dish/etc package, as well as *most* people in the Dallas and Green Bay media markets, depending on exactly where in the media market they are and who their carrier is, etc, etc. Their brilliant advice to everyone else was to go to a sports bar.

37-27, final!!! (59 seconds early but I'm an optimist)

Edited by JesseMartin

In the home markets the game must be rebroadcast on a local broadcast (ch. 27). Comcast locally does not carry NFL network and I don't think time warner does either. You just get it because you get my27 in the dallas market.

news to me. The channel is 404 KDFI. 27 takes me to CSPAN? and it looks and sounds like the NFL network to me, complete with their NFL Network logo. Maybe this is like when a local channel picks up a NT away game through ESPN gameplan.

news to me. The channel is 404 KDFI. 27 takes me to CSPAN? and it looks and sounds like the NFL network to me, complete with their NFL Network logo. Maybe this is like when a local channel picks up a NT away game through ESPN gameplan.

KDFI is Channel 27. Channel 27 just refers to the off-air channel. If you had an antenna, you could pick up the game by turning your TV to channel 27. Cable networks like to switch up the channel numbers. So you were watching on KDFI 27, just not channel 27.

KDFI 27

Edited by MarkCiz

Less than stellar game by the Cowboys. They should have routed Greenbay nad put them away early. The best thing that happened for the Packers was for Favre to go down as he was 4-15 for 56 yards and 2 INT's and should have had 1 or 2 more. Why the Cowboys stopped blitzing I have no clue? For once I would like to see Dallas play 4 good quarters. In western Parker County it's near impossible to get 93.3 The Bone. But after halfway through the 2nd quarter I couldn't take Gumble and Collinsworth another minute and somehow found Brad Sham and company through all the static on the stereo. How in hell does the NFL network sell subscriptions with those two doing their games?

Rick