Cowboys/packers Running Score

I couldn't take Gumble and Collinsworth another minute and somehow found Brad Sham and company through all the static on the stereo. How in hell does the NFL network sell subscriptions with those two doing their games?

That was the first and and hopefully last game I ever watch on the NFL Network. Nice aerial shots, but poor commentary and trashy repeated commercials.

• Downvote 2

Returning from the game GO COWBOYS and the atmosphere was great most of the game but I do have to say there were way too many pack fans there. There were times the boys were on offense I thought we were on the road it was so load. I know Dallas has as lot of transplants but for a game this big there shouldn't have been that big of a spit in the crowd.

Returning from the game GO COWBOYS and the atmosphere was great most of the game but I do have to say there were way too many pack fans there. There were times the boys were on offense I thought we were on the road it was so load. I know Dallas has as lot of transplants but for a game this big there shouldn't have been that big of a spit in the crowd.

A big problem at Texas Stadium in addition to number of transplants we have in the area is tons of the Cowboy fans don't know when to cheer and when not to. I been to 3 or 4 Cowboys games this year and I have watched entire sections scream and cheer the offense from when the huddle breaks to when the play is over. By far most of these people are wearing Cowboys paraphernalia. I guess they may be part of a huge conspiracy, but I am betting they are just football stupid.

That was the first and and hopefully last game I ever watch on the NFL Network. Nice aerial shots, but poor commentary and trashy repeated commercials.

The Dallas / Carolina game at the end of the season is on NFL Network.... So why is the NFL Network so great again?

Edited by MeanMag

I don't think I can watch another Cowboys game commentated by Chris Collinsworth. I can't stand the guy. Total and complete idiot. Ugg

I don't blame Chris, look what he has to work with. At least Collinsworth has been doing games for a while.

Gumbel, on the other hand, had ZERO experience before being made the play-by-play announcer for the NFL network.

Really, is this the BEST the NFL can do?