Who *actually* Knows Who?

JesseMartin

I know emmitt01 and CMJ. I think that's it, but so few people use their real names. I've known who Rick was since not long after I got to Denton, but we've never met.

Who else is actually friendly (no, not like that) with other people on here?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the feeling most people know who most other people are on the board Jesse. I moved from Texas near the infancy(November '01) of gomeangreen, before all the Bowl trips, etc. when people really established personal connections with each other.

That said, I know a few folks - and met quite a few others when i was in town last.

Hmmm - I know Ted87 very well. And he's introduced me to SUMG and others. I know DREX.

I know Harry, and JohnDenver, and I've met Cerebus.

I think my neighbor goes by LadyGreen, if I've put the right person together with the screen name.

I know who UNTCampbell, Adler, MedPilot, Emmitt, FFR, ParksandRecRick etc. are, even if they don't know me.

I wish I knew who MootPoint is :ph34r: (do you know me?!?!?).

I know a handful on the board, but what is great about this board is that you meet so many people you don't know.

So many of us somehow managed to get sucked into the MEAN GREEN family, and its great to know that this board is made up of more than your small group of friends. It's made up of all those who constantly follow the team through the good and usually the bad, but for some reason we can't get enough of UNT. I just wanted to say to everyone I don't know that I look forward to meeting you sometime and to those I have met it's been a pleasure.

Just remember the faces of those you meet, that way when you see them you know you see a true Mean Green fan and that they are your brother or sister. They will stick it through with the school, their school, our school; and when UNT finally reaches the greatness it deserves, which will eventually happen, we can all say we were there in the beginning and will be there till the end.

I know that was kinda sappy but it's true.

Here's to all you, the Mean Green Family,

- Michael Maher

I think my neighbor goes by LadyGreen, if I've put the right person together with the screen name.

Hi neighbor!! Whose kids are the best for when they come to my house at halloween, or to sell things its always followed by a "go mean green" where they then get extra candy, or I buy something of the sort from them!

i know h-towngreen from being a pledge together.

i know unt_92_fan b/c he served me drinks for years at tavern.

and cbl and eaglechick03 i know from drinking for years at the tavern.

oh tavern, the memories.

Odd..."memories" seems like a bad word to describe what has happened at Tavern over the years.

Do I know eaglechick03?

Hi neighbor!! Whose kids are the best for when they come to my house at halloween, or to sell things its always followed by a "go mean green" where they then get extra candy, or I buy something of the sort from them!

:huh::huh: You broke into ur nieghbor's house , LaDy In GrEEn and got onto her computer ??