Huge Win!

filmerj

I'm proud of the students. Sounds like they really came out for this game. Hopefully they had a blast and keep coming back. At one time, it was so loud George and Hank couldn't hear each other. We need this kind of crowd for every game. Let's make the Pit a place teams hate to come to.

i was pumped about the win, but do you think we should of went hoosiers at the end and storm the court with white on his team mates shoulders. this is one of our biggest wins, but that might have been a tad too much.

hail to the dubs! (wooden and white)

This is a big win in a lot of people's eyes. I say let's enjoy the ride. If this game might hint, this could be a wild season. Here's hoping we keep on keeping and never look back.

Huh? They were 6-11 on the road last season. They have won more games than any other Big XII team besides UT & KU in the last five years. Lighten up, get drunk, it may help sweeten that sour attitude.

Those were neutral court games. They did not beat an opponent on the opponents home court. With that correction being made. My attitude is sweet. I just expected NT to win this game.

Talk to me after the Dec. 5 game. If NT wins that one. I'll ger drunk.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

A win against a Big 12 opponent is a Big Deal for North Texas. Congratulations on a job well done! I am very proud of this accomplishment by the basketball team. We don't have too many of these type wins, so every one counts for a lot.

Those were neutral court games. They did not beat an opponent on the opponents home court. With that correction being made. My attitude is sweet. I just expected NT to win this game.

Talk to me after the Dec. 5 game. If NT wins that one. I'll ger drunk.

Played 17 neutral court games in one season? Must be a record.