Muts @ Louisville Tonight

NT80

And Middle got schooled by FAU at FAU last Saturday. I really think that FAU is going to be tough this year. The MUTS are really looking good tonight; especially since they are running their team with only 60 scholarship players. Speaking of FAU - Shnelly is on the tube right now.

Did MTSU get some players back healthy? How in the world have they put 28 on the board so fast against Louisville when they got hammered 27-14 last week by Florida Atlantic? FAU shut them out for three quarters!

Or maybe FAU's better than we thought, too. And remember that Troy played Arkansas tough last week. The little Sun Belt might be growing up.

I just hope NT does not get left behind.

GREAT game for the blue raiders. made a few mistakes down the stretch that cost them dearly, but a very VERY solid showing for the sun belt. Im not into moral victories, but they and ASU took a lot of steps in the right direction this week. Should be interesting to see how all this translates into SBC play the rest of the year (barring MTSU's first mishap with FAU).

and all this from a SBC "hater"...

Could be a VERY long season... MT played their hearts out. Great effort and rock SOLID tackling. I believe that Polite could be the next Roy Williams type of hitter in the NFL if he continues to play like he did last night. MT started 2 freshmen on their O-line last night and they played a solid game. Their blocking schemes were working and they kept a balanced attack most of the time. Neither D played very well as a whole, or that much Offense would not have gotten racked up. Even without the win... MT should be very proud and Louisville's ranking should drop like a rock!

I believe there is hope for us. Dodge is known as a great teacher. I am sure that he and his staff will be SURE that the team will learn much from their review and study of the tape of the OU game.