Designing My Own Interlocked Nt Hat

I've heard several of you guys mention before that you have made your own interlocked NT hat in the color and design that you wanted. I am giving up on me ever being able to buy a cool NT in the correct color without all the hyped up design added. Can someone please let me know where I can go to design my own hat. Thanks

My first one was a Zephyr made, Michigan State hat, fitted 7 1/8th. It is all Hunter green, well, closer to hunter than Kelly green, with white button top and white vent holes. I sat down and removed the Trojan logo, front and back with a thread knife(this takes a while but is well worth it. I then had a local embroiderer place the logo on it, along with Go Mean Green on the back.

Everytime I wear it up to Denton someone asks "Where did you get that hat?".

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

When I was first involved with the Tarrant County NT Exes I asked and got permission from David Layton to have some interlocking NT merch. made for the sole purpose of raising funds for the Tarrant County NT Exes chapter. I paid for and have the embroidery stitchwork for the interlocking logo and believe Emmitt even bought one of the few hats I made up.

I got explicit permission from Layton to do it, and will dig out the info on where I had it done, I got a few of them made for myself and thought they turned out pretty good. I also had some interlocking NT tee shirts made for Arbor Days (which got rained out) and never got sold. I've had them in the original box all this time and will see if I can find them in the garage. I'll sell them and give the proceeds to the Exes as was originally intended.

Steve

I little birdy told me that you can go on to CafePress.com and design your own hats. That same little birdy has his own two interlocked NT hats. The only drawback of CafePress - they only have white and khaki hats. I left the design on there if anyone wants one. I now have four interlocked NT hats, two from a fancy pants Lids which will never leave the bag and two from CafePress. I wear the Khaki one every night when I walk my dog. It is perfect.