New Promo Sign In Front Of Fouts

If only someway we can link the KNTU/ KUNT into this wide open slogan...

Before I came to North Texas, my cousin told me that the NT radio station was KUNT and its slogan was wide spread over Texas.

Needless to say that was/is not true.

:no: I guess its the generation gap(s) at work with all this (and one could hardly describe me as a prude, either), but something like "Wide Open" at a football stadium signage area would most always have me thinking "wide open" offense.

Now if Norah Jones :blink: was on this billboard and......................(oh well, nevermind, just wishful thinking and................you will pardon me while I take another hypertenstion pill, right)? :unsure:

PS: Speaking of our fellow NT Ex, the lovely Ms. Jones: Anyone else see her on the Sunset Channel's Abbey Road concert series a couple or so weeks ago? Man O Man O Chavez, if I were just 20 gol'd darn years younger........................hellsbells, if that were the case, I'd still be too damn old for that PYT, ie, pretty young thing. :(

And while we think of N.J. do picture this: :ph34r:B) Norah J. being ushered out to the Fouts Field's 50 yard line to an ebony Steinway grand piano as she is all dressed up in a black flowing in a light wind Victoria Secret neglige' with strategic "peek" areas on that neglige' while she sings our alma mater, ie, [b]Glory to the Green, in a way we've never quite heard it sung before? :o

Oh, well, I hope most of you Young Gun Alum fellers have those thoughts lodged in your minds for the rest of the day and into the evening. :P

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

:no: I guess its the generation gap(s) at work with all this (and one could hardly describe me as a prude, either), but something like "Wide Open" at a football stadium signage area would most always have me thinking "wide open" offense.

Now if Norah Jones :blink: was on this billboard and......................(oh well, nevermind, just wishful thinking and................you will pardon me while I take another hypertenstion pill, right)? :unsure:

PS: Speaking of our fellow NT Ex, the lovely Ms. Jones: Anyone else see her on the Sunset Channel's Abbey Road concert series a couple or so weeks ago? Man O Man O Chavez, if I were just 20 gol'd darn years younger........................hellsbells, if that were the case, I'd still be too damn old for that PYT, ie, pretty young thing. :(

And while we think of N.J. do picture this: :ph34r:B) Norah J. being ushered out to the Fouts Field's 50 yard line to an ebony Steinway grand piano as she is all dressed up in a black flowing in a light wind Victoria Secret neglige' with strategic "peek" areas on that neglige' while she sings our alma mater, ie, [b]Glory to the Green, in a way we've never quite heard it sung before? :o

Oh, well, I hope most of you Young Gun Alum fellers have those thoughts lodged in your minds for the rest of the day and into the evening. :P

Wow... Just, wow.

Plumm, if you ever decide to leave the DJ business, I think you may have a future writing romance novels. Just start throwing words like bodice and heaving in your vocabulary more often, and you're set. :D

PMG, YOU ROCK!!!

In the name of decency, perhaps one should consider locking this thread.

I'm all for classless/sexist threads, but I prefer to see them on the MTSU board.

I know, MGW, I'm probably going to hell for what I've posted about sweet Norah J, but for heaven's sake............ sexists and classless? :blink::lol:

I know, I'll need to be in church this Sunday.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wow... Just, wow.

Plumm, if you ever decide to leave the DJ business, I think you may have a future writing romance novels. Just start throwing words like bodice and heaving in your vocabulary more often, and you're set. :D

Erotic smileys - the art of seduction - Vol. 2

Erotic smileys - the art of seduction - Vol. 2

Ask and you shall receive

:o -- deep throat

:P --Imagine what could be done with the tounge

:kiss: -- explains it self

:disgust: -- you want me to do what?

:baby: -- just what you're thinking

:bangin: -- another one that explains it self

:blowup: -- another one that explains it self

:cry: -- caught from behind

:clapping: -- She said yes to it