2007 Replica Jerseys At Target In Denton?

The Denton Target has some licensed UNT jerseys. Not sure, if these are the similar to what the team will be wearing or not. But, if these are close replicas, then we're going to look, jersey-wise almost exactly like Southlake Carroll.

Anyway, like I said these may not be exact replicas.

Anyone else seen them?

The Denton Target has some licensed UNT jerseys. Not sure, if these are the similar to what the team will be wearing or not. But, if these are close replicas, then we're going to look, jersey-wise almost exactly like Southlake Carroll.

Anyway, like I said these may not be exact replicas.

Anyone else seen them?

they have the Under Armour Logo on them?

they have the Under Armour Logo on them?

That's not surprising, since NT is an Under Armour school.

How much?

Green or White?

Can anybody take a picture of them and post it?

I don't think they were Under Armour....not sure though. But, these definitely had the newer green....and I would say black was more prevalent as an accent color.....than in the past few years. Like I said, they looked very much like Southlake Carroll's jerseys.

They were $29.99....so they obviously aren't top of the line for jerseys. But, I do think that the look of these jerseys may be very similar to what we end up with....

I don't think they were Under Armour....not sure though. But, these definitely had the newer green....and I would say black was more prevalent as an accent color.....than in the past few years. Like I said, they looked very much like Southlake Carroll's jerseys.

They were $29.99....so they obviously aren't top of the line for jerseys. But, I do think that the look of these jerseys may be very similar to what we end up with....

It would be interesting if there were photos of all NCAA I, II and III division schools football unis' whose colors are green & white just to see how close some of them might even resemble each other. Seems Marshall U of CUSA has had the kelly green look for a few years now.

I (like I'd bet many of you) will welcome almost any new-look football unis' unless they make us look like a bunch of green bumble-bees or something :blink: -- I am pretty open to most any look we get. After all, it's Dodge Ball Time and we need new most distinguished looking football uniforms to bring in this new era.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

http://texasfootball.com/image_lib/6Rcarroll.jpg

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Images/Ph...d3081e4836c.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...6/1113dodge.jpg

Edited by NT80

I just went up to Target to check out the jerseys and I wouldn't say they are anywhere near what the new jerseys will look like. Maybe the colors are correct but those looked like knock off jerseys you give to your kids.

BUT...They did have some nice shirts, hoodies, and hats that were very reasonably priced.

The new jersey will be under armor and as the helments are white this year. The helment is very similar to southlake helments as I talked to a couple of players on the team about the jerseys and helments.

Is there a green stripe on the helmet like SLC's , or plain white? Logo or "North Texas" on the side? Thanks.

Edited by NT80