Get Your Poster Idea On Espn...

Since several of us are going down for the championship game I thought I would offer up the same opportunity I did for the '04 NMSU game in Las Cruces, in that I will make up the best poster idea from GMG.com and try and get it on ESPN the night of the game. We will have to leave tomorrow morning so I need the ideas up today. In '04 SUMG came up with the best poster of the week: "If you call us North Texas State one more I'm coming up to the booth, I MEAN IT". And of course they did accidentally call us that as SUMG predicted they would, then found my poster on the sidelines and showed it on tv for a good laugh. So same offer goes today. Put up the best poster idea and Emmitt and I will do our best to display it Tuesday night.

Rick

I'm sure that's what USA thought. NO team is a game that is easy come March, JJ or no JJ.

---There is not a lot of difference in the entire remaining, look at the scores from the regular season. BUT we have as good of a chance as anyone... We just can't afford to have a bad game or find a team that is really hot. I am impressed that our guys did not quit when they were trailing by 12 at half to a team that they had lost to in their first meeting... That also improves their confidence should they get down a few points again... Go get em.

---USA has to be shaking their heads... they won 13 straight then lost the last four including their only play-off game. This one time the conference winner going to the NIT might not be the best idea... I doubt they have any confidence left at this point..

Since several of us are going down for the championship game I thought I would offer up the same opportunity I did for the '04 NMSU game in Las Cruces, in that I will make up the best poster idea from GMG.com and try and get it on ESPN the night of the game. We will have to leave tomorrow morning so I need the ideas up today. In '04 SUMG came up with the best poster of the week: "If you call us North Texas State one more I'm coming up to the booth, I MEAN IT". And of course they did accidentally call us that as SUMG predicted they would, then found my poster on the sidelines and showed it on tv for a good laugh. So same offer goes today. Put up the best poster idea and Emmitt and I will do our best to display it Tuesday night.

Rick

After listening to tonight's broadcast crew (the ESPN Plus crew), I don't see why you shouldn't use the EXACT same poster. The color guy tonight NEVER called us anything but "North Texas State"....oh, and he got Wooden's name wrong too....called him Woodson all night...actually both commentators did. Where do they find these guys?

After listening to tonight's broadcast crew (the ESPN Plus crew), I don't see why you shouldn't use the EXACT same poster. The color guy tonight NEVER called us anything but "North Texas State"....oh, and he got Wooden's name wrong too....called him Woodson all night...actually both commentators did. Where do they find these guys?

Already had one "North Texas STATE" reference in the ASU/WKU game. Can we email the SBC Commish to get this fixed or something? Geez. <_<

I might do that TI.

One that has been suggested that I like so far, if we play ASU.

"Indians Haven't Been This Manhandled Since That Deal for Manhattan"

One I thought that might bring a chuckle and a smile to one of our posters....

"WHERE'S eBone?"

Rick

The radio said that Barnett was doing the game tomorrow, surely he won't make that mistake.

Go Mean Green!!

Edited by Green Crazy

--- If we play Arky State there could be something like:: "Where are the Indians" ----sort of a slap at the NCAA policy. ****

I don't want a four-letter name ... use either NT or UNT. People are going to make something out of everything... NTSU was sometimes refered to as NUTS.

I also like TI-green01 suggestion... same sign as last time or something close to it.

****bad idea.. I thought they had changed name to something else ..still Indians I just heard...

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

Don't let your age show! There's no "State" in UNT.

If they're saying North Texas "State", you know you're watching ESPN :(

The Mean Green March into the Madness!

I see you rolled your way into the finals. Deos mio, boys. C-Wat and Co., we're gonna f you up.

------

ok, that last one might not go over so well.

Edited by greenminer