When Will Coach Dodge Join Gomeangreen.com?

marc_moffitt

When will Coach Dodge make his first post to GoMeanGreen.com, and make an oofficial state of the union address to the Mean Green Nation???

If he's smart, which he is, NEVER!

When will Coach Dodge make his first post to GoMeanGreen.com, and make an oofficial state of the union address to the Mean Green Nation???

Other pressing questions:

When will TD pull a Bruce Pearl and show up to a bball game in body paint?

When will TD pull a Larry Eustachy and get drunk at my next party?

When will TD pull a Ray Lewis and help "get me into" a club?

When will TD pull a Sean Salisbury and send me picture phone messages?

When will TD pull a Harold Reynolds and take me to Boston Market?

When will TD pull a Randy Galloway and bail me out of jail?

When will TD pull an RV and defend himself on the Insall thread and make the situation hover longer than it should?

When will TD pull a Harry and lock this thread for all the right reasons?

I agree! :flowers::geek::pirate::santa:

This is so dumb, what is he expecting next, the athletic director to post?! Or maybe even have a school official email orders out to have other university employees monitor the board?! :lol::lol::phone:

Wait, that all happened? :pinch::scared::shocking:

BUT MGE,

This is 2007.... everyone should be blogging and posting and communicating directly. You're just jealous that your AD doesn't do things like this...

Oh wait, you went here? And still find it ridiculous? You, sir, are a radicial. I fear and don't understand you.

I agree! :flowers::geek::pirate::santa:

This is so dumb, what is he expecting next, the athletic director to post?! Or maybe even have a school official email orders out to have other university employees monitor the board?! :lol::lol::phone:

Wait, that all happened? :pinch::scared::shocking:

I just wanted to try all those perty faces. Thanks for the heads up that they existed

:flowers::geek::pirate: ARRRRGGHHHH :santa::phone::pinch::scared::shocking:

I AM Todd Dodge. I've been observing this scene from a distance for a while and decided to step up and put my reputation on the line when DD imploded. I extend the hand of friendship to all of you who support my program and want to see UNT respected in college football circles. I will be severely pissed at all of you in Section E if you start chanting "RUN THE DAMNED BALL!"

Now, let's pull together and Git Er Dun !