Chat tonight?

DeepGreen

What is the big deal about wearing black uni's, yes we are the Mean Green, but we haven't been very MEAN wearing the green lately. So why not pull out the black uni's, its nice not to be the same old boring Mean Green. Also, I started listening to the game about 10 minutes ago and 2 Meager turnovers to give up 14 pts to go down going into halftime, pull him Dickey, you can't get fired you already have been. I just don't understand his fascination with Meager.

I was at the game and from what I understand, DD bought the uniforms with part of his buyout money. Apparently he and the players have always wanted to wear all black uniforms but RV wouldn't let them. The uniforms are just plain black with white numbers, no names, no logos. I left because I felt it was disrespectful to my university. I think it was a classless choice on senior night.

---NT already had black pants... just a matter of getting jerseys... probably DD had some budget money that he had not spent and decided to "spend" it before leaving.. ...sort of as a parting message perhaps...black is the color of "the end" so I guess "it is over" as far as he is concerned"

---I don't think Tech can figure out what to wear... they seem to have different combo every week since they have Black, red and white jerseys and pants. I actually dislike their current style of pants with that odd stripe.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

---NT already had black pants... just a matter of getting shirts... robably DD had some budget money tht he had not spent and decided to "spend" it before leaving..

Darrell probably used some of the money from the recruiting budget he hasn't spent the last couple of years.

Edited by MG Insurance Pro

They warmed up in green tops and black pants, then came back for the game in all black. Classless. Hell, Dickey now thinks he's Johnny Cash and wore all black. His butt should not be allowed to follow the team to Monroe. Better yet, let Villareal tell him in no uncertain terms that the black not tolerated and let him go to Monroe....chances are he'd defy the mandate and possibly violate his contract, allowing NT to not have to pay him the remaining money.

The black jerseys were not approved by the Athletic Dept. DD did that one himself, shows his on lack of class. They were basically black practice jerseys with white numbers.

Classless act by DD.

The team wore green jerseys during pregame. DD had on tan pants with his green wind shirt.

When the team return to the field he and the team wore all black.

The black jerseys were not approved by the Athletic Dept.  DD did that one himself, shows his on lack of class.  They were basically black practice jerseys with white numbers.

Classless act by DD.

The team wore green jerseys during pregame.  DD had on tan pants with his green wind shirt. 

When the team return to the field he and the team wore all black.

if true then DD needs to take his stuff and pout elsewhere, he has embarassed the University. I would hope RV and the Prez will be having a closed door meeting on Monday with DD.

Keep him off the bus to Monroe.

mad.gif I cannot believe you morons are bitching about uniforms. Who gives a rats ass about what our team wears...We played like crap again....Dickey is on his way out like the majotity of us want....but you all who are making a mountain out of a fucking mole-hill about wearing all black need to re-evaluate yourselves.

Honestly!!!

If you really think that the uniform makes the team, you don't know shit abut football....

If DD wants to go out Johnny Cash style...screw it...let him we have won 3 fucking games this year....he probably feels like he got shafted after a great run of success....and if any of you want to criticize 4 conf titles and Bowls go ahead...but look around you....this is NT, we never had it so good before DD....

If you want to be a real asshole and say he shouldn't get on the bus to Monroe, then you need to kiss your own ass....

His players were probably on board with wearing black, they have their coaches back, which is more that I can say about the group of morons who bitch about Laundry....

Very dissapointed in all of you....and piss off....Focus on important things like moving forward instead of wallowing in your own petty-ass gripes...

I raise my Talon in one hand and my middle finger to the rest of you Idiots that can't look at the Big Picture....

The stupidity on this stupid forum is amazing at times...

Sean C. Bass-KTCK