Tortillas?

marc_moffitt

-----How about reams of paper... to make paper airplanes........ Can't eat, drink or explode them and they certainly aren't tortillas . We are Eagles we should fly something.....[ plastic coke lids?? ]. They may wish tortillas were back... at least birds eat and get rid of them........ LOL......

I was waiting for the copycat post. It happens every year. We stole it from Tech after coming from behind and embarrasing them in Lubbuttocks. There is a difference

Absolutely, it's a War Trophy and I enjoyed hearing some of our fans explaining it to MTSU fans after the game was over. We currently are the only ones left with the tradition by the way.

Rick

I hate the tradition.  I don't care how it came to the campus.  It needs to stop. 

Since our seats are miles away from the field, they never cause any problems (penalty wise), but once we have a new stadium, you'll see the administration clamp down on that like...(oh the many many metaphors).

We shouldn't have to worry about that for several decades.

Guest Aquila_Viridis

My son loves to gather and throw the tortillas. Once he didn't have a tortilla at the moment but found a curved little nacho chip. He threw it with the curve down and it flew in about a 15 foot wide circle and came right back to him. MT made a big deal the other day about their aeronautical studies program, with their planes flying over, but they don't have anything on our own extensive research in the field of aerodynamics.

but they don't have anything on our own extensive research in the field of aerodynamics.

Extensive live field studies in Tortilla aerodynamics is beneficial to all mankind, not to mention spirit!!

Let the tortillas fly until the new stadium arrives.

Bring you tortilas if you must. But since they are on the prohibited items list I don't want to see a post bitching about the security guards not letting people take them in. Won't matter that its a posted policy. SOMEONE will get bent out of shape because they were stopped from bringing them in.

Haven't we seen this before with umbrellas, flagpoles, etc?

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Bring you tortilas if you must.  But since they are on the prohibited items list  I don't want to see a post bitching about the security guards not letting people take them in.    Won't matter that its a posted policy.  SOMEONE will get bent out of shape because they were stopped from bringing them in. 

Haven't we seen this before with umbrellas, flagpoles, etc?

I'm going to make a pre-emptive bitching post and just get that out of the way. I'm already bent out of shape. (It doesn't help with the ladies.) Accordingly:

DARNATION ON ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM WADDLING IN WITH 500 TORTILLAS STUFFED IN MY PANTS! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

I'm going to make a pre-emptive bitching post and just get that out of the way. I'm already bent out of shape. (It doesn't help with the ladies.) Accordingly:

DARNATION ON ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO KEEP ME FROM WADDLING IN WITH 500 TORTILLAS STUFFED IN MY PANTS! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!

Ok Pre-emptive bitching is ok.

But I can see the post game posts now....'How dare the security guards not allow us in with this. We had to leave it at the gate or walk ALL the way back to our car"

Next thing you know we'll have people start bitching about ushers not allowing them to sit anywhere they want and forcing them to sit where they are ticketed.... laugh.gif