Check out the Banner

Stan R

wow mean green premium is working

little pricey and what exactly do i get for the buck

Well, here's what you are supposed to get.....

-------------

MeanGreenSports.com ready to offer the most comprehensive coverage of North Texas Sports ever!

If athletics is your passion, this is your place!! We offer fans the most comprehensive coverage ever provided anywhere! When it comes to athletics, no one competes. By becoming a member you'll have access to:

Exclusive video of new signees on National Letter of Intent Day

Exclusive coverage of Spring Football Practices with daily features on interviews

Exclusive series on the new Football coaches

Live video streaming of Men's and Women's Basketball

Live video streaming of more than 60 Baseball and Softball games

All Coaches Shows

Literally hundreds of Features on athletes

Highlights of nearly all athletic contests

So much more...

We produce and update our video content every day with as much as 5 hours of new material each week. Sign-up, log on and enjoy, today!

--------------

Has anyone signed up for this?

Keith

So they are going to put internet streaming cameras in the Super Pit? That is BAD ASS! I have wondered why this isn't being done already for awhile now. Even a choppy game on the computer is better then no video at all. I like the premium stuff, when basketball season rolls around then I will probably buy a subscription. Sorry to see that Harry and LoRo are gonna have a little competition as far as the Mean Green Report goes, hopefully they will not cut off access to our good friends that run this site in order to make their coverage "exclusive".

Sorry to see that Harry and LoRo are gonna have a little competition as far as the Mean Green Report goes, hopefully they will not cut off access to our good friends that run this site in order to make their coverage "exclusive".

I'd still give just to keep gmg.com running.