UAB (1/31/24)

CMJ

2 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

They are, but it's both ways at least. I feel like the chirping between Scott and UAB's guy have forced the refs to blow some soft fouls to take control a bit.

I’ve noticed in the American that they really allow plenty of pressure physicality early and tighten up late.  

• Upvote 2

On the Crean thing, I’ve actually loved his commentary.  He’s been pretty fair and yea he sounds more like he’s coaching than broadcasting but it’s kind of nice.  Really good observer and he (for the most part) clearly knows a lot about our guys and their tendencies which is a compliment.  Fun fact I’m sure plenty already know but he’s married to the Harbaugh brothers’ sister. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tmjerm said:

On the Crean thing, I’ve actually loved his commentary.  He’s been pretty fair and yea he sounds more like he’s coaching than broadcasting but it’s kind of nice.  Really good observer and he (for the most part) clearly knows a lot about our guys and their tendencies which is a compliment.  Fun fact I’m sure plenty already know but he’s married to the Harbaugh brothers’ sister. 

His observations are solid…he’s just a bit too much. It kinda sounds like he’s ripping lines at the broadcast table. 

bc I mean, c’mon…this guy clearly loves coke.

IMG_1699.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, Censored by Laurie said:

His observations are solid…he’s just a bit too much. It kinda sounds like he’s ripping lines at the broadcast table. 

bc I mean, c’mon…this guy clearly loves coke.

IMG_1699.jpeg

Hahaha I can’t disagree with that take at all.  

1 minute ago, tmjerm said:

I do think I heard a sniff right as they were coming back out of break 

I see no coke (diet or otherwise) anywhere around the broadcast position.