Breaking: New Commit 1/6

9 minutes ago, Jdawg48 said:

I'm thinking it's a WR based on Coach O's tweet towards Jordan Davis

Maybe that transfer from TX State?

Probably. I was hoping for the DL that visited this weekend. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, New2Green said:

WR Shane Porter from Kansas State. Pretty sure it’s a PWO.

They don’t usually do the puzzle pieces for PWO. But I am happy he's committed to us!

Edited by jtm0097
  • Upvote 5

So if it's one of the two QBs are we more or less excited than had we just been able to keep Chandler Rogers? I see both QBs are ranked lower in the 247 rankings than Rogers is. 

Though, I certainly want us to get one of them because I think they're better than what we have right now.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Coltonw83 said:

So if it's one of the two QBs are we more or less excited than had we just been able to keep Chandler Rogers? I see both QBs are ranked lower in the 247 rankings than Rogers is. 

Though, I certainly want us to get one of them because I think they're better than what we have right now.

Obviously I’d rather have Rogers back but we gotta do what we can with our circumstances. So, since Rogers is gone, either of these guys are very exciting to get here

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, GoGreenBeans said:

Obviously I’d rather have Rogers back but we gotta do what we can with our circumstances. So, since Rogers is gone, either of these guys are very exciting to get here

Makes sense, Rogers wasn't nearly as highly rated when he came here so hopefully the system and coaching can make the new QB just as potent.

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Expecting whoever is our starting QB next fall to be "just as potent" as Rogers was this past season is unrealistic.  But it's not unrealistic that he could be part of an offense that wins more games next season than Rogers did.

That was my optimism speaking, I don't expect it at all haha. Sure, lots of room for improvement on the defense, we shall see

• Upvote 2