Breaking: New Commit 1/6

3 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Chubba Purdy is not Brock Purdy

Both playing football at pretty high levels (NFL/NCAA scholarships/etc)

Arch Manning is not Peyton or Eli Manning.

...along with Archie, legends in the football south.

I don't think anyone is automatically sorting these younger kids into the same tier as their predecessors, but it's not some wild, illogical leap to assume there's a ton of football happening in the household - from an extremely young age - and they deserve a hard look.

Isn't Chubba leaving because they brought in a stud and he (Chubba) isn't being guaranteed the starting job?

• Upvote 1

I’m very optimistic about our OL situation this upcoming season. Love the size of the P5 transfers that have committed (300+lbs). I can see our running game being even better than last year with the talented backs we’ve picked up. Now, we just need a QB to round this thing out offensively. 

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, 3_n_out said:

I’m very optimistic about our OL situation this upcoming season. Love the size of the P5 transfers that have committed (300+lbs). I can see our running game being even better than last year with the talented backs we’ve picked up. Now, we just need a QB to round this thing out offensively. 

We need more size defensively too.  Another Booger Kennedy at nose tackle would be great!

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1