UNT vs. Memphis (10/28/23) Score Predictions

Big Z

I feel like this is the one they need to get any remaining doubting players on the team to buy fully in. I believe they will get it. Common opponents are Navy, which Memphis beat by 3 at home and NT lost by 3 on the road, and Tulane which Memphis lost by 10 at home and UNT lost by 7 on the road. In other words this ought to very much be a game at eye level

I feel UNT will take it 33-30

• Upvote 2

Memphis is not quite what I thought they'd be this year.
NT is clearly showing improvement with each game.

2-3 weeks ago, I would have said this was going to be a rough one for us.  Something like 40-24.   Now, I'm not so sure.

I think it's going to come down to the last 5 minutes of the game.  Barring a lopsided turnover margin, it's going to be tight.   This should be a very, very good game.   

I think the score is going to be something like 33-31, but I have no idea who will win.  For me, this one is truly a toss-up.

The wildcard here might be Seth Henigan.  I know it's NT's homecoming, but it's also his homecoming.   If he shows up and plays out of his mind for family/friends, that could be a factor that would tip the game in Memphis' favor.   The QB duel should be fun to watch.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Other than the score. The Memphis QB is a Denton boy.  He should bring a nice crowd to support him.  

What would be great for recruiting is if UNT can handle Memphis and hold some of the local talent to play here. This might be our biggest High Profile game at home in years!!!!  Great for recruiting. 

So is wr Tauskie Dove

Edited by Dentonborn79
  • Thanks 1