Coach O is Keeping Receipts...

NorthTexasWeLove

1 minute ago, MeanGreen22 said:

I think this Coach O stuff is hilarious. Folks wanna hop online and say whatever they want about the staff, players, etc and expect no push back? This is who he is and the recruits love this type of mindset. So yeah.. I really dont have a problem with it. 

Yeah well these coaches are considered public figures and I feel like if we buy season tickets and support the program we have a right to speak our mind.  I think we should do it respectfully.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, JT Hammons said:

I think we should do it respectfully.

This, unfortunately, most comments are far from respectful.  He is going to defend his kids, so I don't fault him for that one bit.

Edited by UNTLifer
Added last sentence
  • Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1

It's true that there have been plenty of disrespectful comments but most are deserved.  Some were aimed at Coach Morris but a lot of them were aimed at the DC.  Speaking of him, did anyone ask why he switched back to a three man defensive line after success with the four man DL?  We just don't have the personnel to run the three.  It seems to me that it would take three Booger Kennedys to run that  successfully (which we don't have of course...who does)?

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Absolutely have the right as a fan/alumni. Just pointing out that if someone does get online and says “fire the DC”, “team sucks”, whatever.. don’t be shocked when you get push back. That’s all. Justin Owens is a very online, very vocal guy. And I’d much rather have him on my side and wouldn’t want to recruit against him. 

Coach O has brought more social media attention to UNT than quite possibly all sources before him and probably 99+% of those on this board, but by all means, go after this guy for pushing back when most people turn on his boss.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 2

7 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Coach O has brought more social media attention to UNT than quite possibly all sources before him and probably 99+% of those on this board, but by all means, go after this guy for pushing back when most people turn on his boss.

Pushing back? You mean just blocking people who point out gigantic red flags? 

• Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1