If ever there was a perfect team

emmitt01

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Agreed. Change everything. Start with the front 7 and run schemes. Both were pathetic. 

Are there any backup O-linemen with any size we can move over to the defensive line? We need bigger bodies taking up space.

I'm not sure what can be done in one week about the pathetic tackling. Maybe time to have some starters experience the bench-life if they can't tackle. 

13 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Are there any backup O-linemen with any size we can move over to the defensive line? We need bigger bodies taking up space.

I'm not sure what can be done in one week about the pathetic tackling. Maybe time to have some starters experience the bench-life if they can't tackle. 

I'm not sure what can be done. You can't just philosophy change in 1 week. The incompetence would be too bright for that. But Morris has to start thinking of contingencies and he has to have meeting after meeting with his recruiting department about strategies (the portal). 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I'm not sure what can be done. You can't just philosophy change in 1 week. The incompetence would be too bright for that. But Morris has to start thinking of contingencies and he has to have meeting after meeting with his recruiting department about strategies (the portal). 

Good points. IMO, we will not build a roster that competes against the better G5s and lower P5s with HS talent. We should be looking at somewhere between 70-75% transfers. 

2 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Agreed. Change everything. Start with the front 7 and run schemes. Both were pathetic. 

Lose that 1, burn it to the ground. 

I'm not sure NT can lose this game lol

And the very small chance they do, the season would be declared over and we sit and wait for basketball to start lol