GMG Podcast Tonight! What questions do you want answered?

What improvements to the Football atmosphere and stadium experience can we expect? 

Such as:

- will Parking procedures, signage and routes be adjusted; better trained and more attendants?

- will the in-stadium sound, video boards, and wi-fi be upgraded?

- any Marketing planned beyond the Cal game to lure new fans and sell season tickets?

- how can we get Denton to come to games?

- how can we get more students into the Stadium instead of just outside it partying?

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NT80 said:

What improvements to the Football atmosphere and stadium experience can we expect? 

Such as:

- will Parking procedures, signage and routes be adjusted; better trained and more attendants?

- will the in-stadium sound, video boards, and wi-fi be upgraded?

- any Marketing planned beyond the Cal game to lure new fans and sell season tickets?

- how can we get Denton to come to games?

- how can we get more students into the Stadium instead of just outside it partying?

This is one of the areas we have a great chance to improve on and change the Game Day atmosphere for the entire year. This cannot be screwed up!

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

Our coaches seem to be recruiting their tails off, but how are they at coaching?  I’m not trying to be a jerk, I just don’t know…any insight would be appreciated. 

Good question but won't really likely know until we have a couple of games to evaluate would be my guess.  I sure hope they can at least coach as good as Seth's staff.

• Thanks 1