Ta’Shoyn Johnson in the portal

Uncle

• Uncle changed the title to Ta’Shoyn Johnson in the portal
13 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Another example of where this staff cares about the person not just the player.

I’ve said this many times before, but even if our staff is a bit younger than usual, the culture and overall shift of change is so much better than most staffs under Seth. Seth had some arrogant folks on his staff and hired people with 0 experience in that position. Like Passwaters.

Times are changing for the good!

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 2

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I’ve said this many times before, but even if our staff is a bit younger than usual, the culture and overall shift of change is so much better than most staffs under Seth. Seth had some arrogant folks on his staff and hired people with 0 experience in that position. Like Passwaters.

Times are changing for the good!

Yep, I met one of the good ole boys that coached with him for years. The guy was an ass. I wonder how he recruited players when he was so unfriendly to fans.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

Yep, I met one of the good ole boys that coached with him for years. The guy was an ass. I wonder how he recruited players when he was so unfriendly to fans.

Luke Walerius was the worst, biggest asshole I’ve ever met. He will never get a CFB job again unless it’s sucking off Seth…

Anyway, the staff cares about the players. That’s what matters most, if we can build a better culture and establish a solid recruitment pitch, we are set for the AAC.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Oh Boy! 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

8 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

Luke Walerius was the worst, biggest asshole I’ve ever met. He will never get a CFB job again unless it’s sucking off Seth…

Anyway, the staff cares about the players. That’s what matters most, if we can build a better culture and establish a solid recruitment pitch, we are set for the AAC.

Wow.  Here's some revision.  
Walerius brought in the best recruiting classes UNT has ever had (Sans 2000's class that brought us the likes of Booger, Scott Hall, Brad Kassell, Cody Spencer, & Jonas Buckles to name a few).  He was very good at his job, and I had never, ever heard of him having a bad/asshole reputation.

Just because people leave, doesn't mean we have to paint them as devils folks!

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Wow.  Here's some revision.  
Walerius brought in the best recruiting classes UNT has ever had (Sans 2000's class that brought us the likes of Booger, Scott Hall, Brad Kassell, Cody Spencer, & Jonas Buckles to name a few).  He was very good at his job, and I had never, ever heard of him having a bad/asshole reputation.

Just because people leave, doesn't mean we have to paint them as devils folks!

He told recruits to leave right after Seth got fired, he literally lied to multiple recruits about amenities and other things that I won’t go into detail about, who then did not commit or consider UNT (I know you gotta be fake as a recruiter but come on) he also ruined relationships with some recruits/coaches,  AND 0 players I ever talked to liked him and said he was a horrible person. 
He did nothing the past 2 years, recruiting wise, unlike his first year here where he did thrive.

Personally, he was extremely rude to me and told security to take me off the field when I had a pass because “I’m negative on Twitter about the team” and other stuff. Bonus, he also wore a headset with no batteries because he’s not an actual coach, which I found funny.

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 5
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

He told recruits to leave right after Seth got fired, he literally lied to multiple recruits about amenities and other things that I won’t go into detail about, who then did not commit or consider UNT (I know you gotta be fake as a recruiter but come on) he also ruined relationships with some recruits/coaches,  AND 0 players I ever talked to liked him and said he was a horrible person. 
He did nothing the past 2 years, recruiting wise, unlike his first year here where he did thrive.

Personally, he was extremely rude to me and told security to take me off the field when I had a pass because “I’m negative on Twitter about the team” and other stuff. Bonus, he also wore a headset with no batteries because he’s not an actual coach, which I found funny.

Aren’t you the same dude that was talking smack from the stands to our own players while they were on the sideline in the middle of a game? I can’t imagine why the staff or players wouldn’t want to be overly courteous to you.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

200.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Aren’t you the same dude that was talking smack from the stands to our own players while they were on the sideline in the middle of a game? I can’t imagine why the staff or players wouldn’t want to be overly courteous to you.

My name is not William, so no. I’ve expressed frustration but everyone has. You’ve brought this up at least 3 different times and I reply this each time. Surprised you don’t know at this point…

Edited by NorthTexasSportsNetwork
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

My name is not William, so no. I’ve expressed frustration but everyone has. You’ve brought this up at least 3 different times and I reply this each time. Surprised you don’t know at this point…

Does William use your account?

• Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...