• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

7 hours ago, 97and03 said:

In case anyone is interested in what caused me to put in a 20 hour day yesterday.

4 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Are you there?

4 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Yes although we are on orders to stay far away from the protest because of safety concerns. 

Damn man, stay safe and even though we don’t always agree, I care about you as my Mean Green family. Best of luck and you have all of our best wishes.

• Upvote 1

I pray the United States never has to experience this and regardless of whether Biden or Trump wins, radicals on either side will not breach our most secured areas of government.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3
6 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Yes although we are on orders to stay far away from the protest because of safety concerns. 

Stay safe. In our prayers. As someone there, can you comment if there is a good-guy in this situation?

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Stay safe. In our prayers. As someone there, can you comment if there is a good-guy in this situation?

I cannot, unfortunately! And even if I could, I have already work almost 60 hours this week so it would not make much sense anyway! 🤪

Edited by 97and03
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I cannot, unfortunately! And even if I could, I have already work almost 60 hours this week so it would not make much sense anyway! 🤪

in before the "I just learned this was a country and already know more about the situation than you and can definitively say your opinion is wrong" post.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 7
  • RV 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, greenminer said:

This thread is mostly updates from 97 and people wishing for him to be safe.  I don't see any reason to delete this yet.

Oh, I don't want it to be deleted at all.  I, too, want him to remain safe as it sounds like a cluster over there.  It was just an observation since every thread that relates to our current political climate has been closed recently.

• Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Oh, I don't want it to be deleted at all.  I, too, want him to remain safe as it sounds like a cluster over there.  It was just an observation since every thread that relates to our current political climate has been closed recently.

You're not going to find contentious, dichotomous stances around political unrest in Kyrgyzstan like you do in threads about Trump/Biden.   That's why.

• Thanks 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
1 hour ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

You're not going to find contentious, dichotomous stances around political unrest in Kyrgyzstan like you do in threads about Trump/Biden.   That's why.

OH, some seem to be allowed, but not others...you know Twitter-like.  🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
5 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

OH, some seem to be allowed, but not others...you know Twitter-like.  🤣🤣

Harry owns this board.   He can do with it what he pleases!   If he says no political talk until after the election, he can do that, and we must follow his rules.   You should be on board with that, right?    Private Enterprise.

This ain't a taxpayer-funded message board!  The only rights anyone has here are ones Harry allows us to have!  🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 2
2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Harry owns this board.   He can do with it what he pleases!   If he says no political talk until after the election, he can do that, and we must follow his rules.   You should be on board with that, right?    Private Enterprise.

This ain't a taxpayer-funded message board!  The only rights anyone has here are ones Harry allows us to have!  🤣

You go big guy! Happy you are down with the censorship bias. Cool. Whatever floats your boat. But, highly doubtful that this was Harry’s doing. Harry should be paying you. 

• Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

You go big guy! Happy you are down with the censorship bias. Cool. Whatever floats your boat. But, highly doubtful that this was Harry’s doing. Harry should be paying you. 

I didn't say anything about "censorship bias".   What is the bias you're referring to?   Political happenings in Kyrgyzstan?  What's biased about that?   

You know what I don't see?   I don't see "Gotcha Biden" or "Gotcha Trump" threads..., (YES EITHER/OR, I DON'T CARE!) and I'm very happy about that, because it really mucks up this site. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1