Louisiana Tech (1/18/20)

CMJ

This will be a tough game. We looked great in the first half on the road and WKU, but could not keep it together in second half. Hopefully, we play a complete game against LaTech, and if we do, I like our chances.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Statement game. A win here puts the conference on notice,  a loss and were just another middle of the pack team. 

I figured we would lose to WKU (all be it I thought Bassy would be there) and this game as well. 12-6 in conference was my prediction but I would love for us to do even better. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Andrew said:

I figured we would lose to WKU (all be it I thought Bassy would be there) and this game as well. 12-6 in conference was my prediction but I would love for us to do even better. 

Well they’re balling out right now. 🧐

Just now, All About UNT said:

This team can really play some serious defense. So very entertaining to watch. Also what's up with Draper's facial hair lol?

I really enjoy watching us on the defensive side of the ball. They are so quick at adjusting and cutting off those lanes. If every Mcasland team can play D like this we will contend for years to come. It’s fun to watch. 

• Upvote 1