• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Talon90

Vote Mason Fine for Davey O'Brien Award!

Just now voted for today. 1193 - 502, Mason trails with 25% of total votes. All others at 3% or less.

Back to the top. Vote!

Just voted for today. UCF 1595 (63%), Mason 553 (22%), third place 74 (3%), 28 others make up the rest. Seriously!

I suspect UCF has something going on here.  Perhaps this...

200w.gif

B U M P !!

Voted this morning (Thursday)...its what's for breakfast!!

1923 - 632, Mason still trails. Another FL dude (USF) has crept into third (96). Is this a FL conspiracy?

Mason trailing by a pretty wide margin right now folks.  Be sure and vote once per day.  Time to make up some distance and get Mason into that number one spot.  Appears to be a two-QB race.  

• Ray 1

2 minutes ago, KRAM1 said:

Mason trailing by a pretty wide margin right now folks.  Be sure and vote once per day.  Time to make up some distance and get Mason into that number one spot.  Appears to be a two-QB race.  

I am starting to think this thing is rigged @KRAM1

I know it’s a fan poll but this is bullshit.  

Despite the fact that Milton has been pulled in the fourth quarter of both of their games.....the Knights haven’t played anyone yet.

UCF has beaten a terrible Uconn team...(The Huskies gave up 49 points to Rhode Island and barely squeaked by for their lone win).  And they beat FCS South Carolina State in which Milton went 21 of 39 for 243 yards, 1 TD and 3 picks.

In two games against nobody Milton is averaging 294 yards a game, has 6 TD’s and 3 picks.

MF may not win but Milton certainly won’t if he doesn’t pick it up.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

I know it’s a fan poll but this is bullshit.  

Despite the fact that Milton has been pulled in the fourth quarter of both of their games.....the Knights haven’t played anyone yet.

UCF has beaten a terrible Uconn team...(The Huskies gave up 49 points to Rhode Island and barely squeaked by for their lone win).  And they beat FCS South Carolina State in which Milton went 21 of 39 for 243 yards, 1 TD and 3 picks.

In two games against nobody Milton is averaging 294 yards a game, has 6 TD’s and 3 picks.

MF may not win but Milton certainly won’t if he doesn’t pick it up.

Rick

Rick - We'll have a better idea tomorrow night when he plays FAU.

44 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

This is just round one and goes through November 6th.

Make no mistake, the semifinalists will not be determined by fan voting.   Milton will be there.   Fine will be there.   Neither will win.

• Downvote 1

BUMP to the top for Friday morning voting!

Voted - The school needs to tweet or make some sort of announcement at the game to vote. I think most fans (not super fans like us) don't know this is going on.