Butch Jones may go to UTEP

AustinFromUNT

1 hour ago, Boca_Nasty_96 said:

That would be a good hire. Do y’all think if Coach Bro gets fired from Tech he’ll end up as UTEP next head coach.

No, he seems like he’d go coordinator before slumming with G5’s like us.

2 hours ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Butch Jones was just let go be Tennessee. I would say there is a pretty decent chance he’ll end up at UTEP. Have a chance to go back to basics and show that he can win.

Of all the candidates available, you just assume UTEP picks him and he would entertain the idea of UTEP? Or do you have inside info? Otherwise it’s just a mindless post connecting an out of work coach with an open position. Like saying there is a decent chance Les Miles ends up at UTEP. Waste of server space if you ask me.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Butch Jones was just let go be Tennessee. I would say there is a pretty decent chance he’ll end up at UTEP. Have a chance to go back to basics and show that he can win.

I think that would happen. He’s a midwestern guy. Somewhere like Buffalo or Ball St. seems more likely. If he gets a job.