FAU’s Fan Forum

AustinFromUNT

i am correcting my error Fau website is active and they have serious fans.  I know I was called a smuck and ruffled a few feathers.  I thought they were owls and not sparrows but they are easily offended.  So with that I will say I am sorry, to FAU and all their fans that I made such a terrible statement.  I know they will have a sold out stadium  when we come to their homecoming party.  I hope no players of fans get hurt during this game week.  i hope to make it for a game to see their stadium but i will wait to the heat is off to enter the state of Florida.  

10 hours ago, southsideguy said:

i am correcting my error Fau website is active and they have serious fans.  I know I was called a smuck and ruffled a few feathers.  I thought they were owls and not sparrows but they are easily offended.  So with that I will say I am sorry, to FAU and all their fans that I made such a terrible statement.  I know they will have a sold out stadium  when we come to their homecoming party.  I hope no players of fans get hurt during this game week.  i hope to make it for a game to see their stadium but i will wait to the heat is off to enter the state of Florida.  

Did you get virtually hung out the window by your feet on their site?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TreeFiddy said:

Lane Kiffin gets Owl Nation fired up for UNT (well, really an old video that was prior to national signing day, but riveting nonetheless).

I bet most of his players were ready to run through a Shoji wall after hearing this inspiring speach.

Do they have a concussion protocol for coaches?   I’m worried about the guy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I don't have any opinion on FAU or their fans.  Haven't really encountered any of them.  Schnellenberger was kinda an odd choice for their coach, but do what you gotta do to get things off the ground. 

He was pretty well a home run hire.  He made them instantly competitive.

• Upvote 3