DRC: Game time changed for UTSA

Brett Vito

17 minutes ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

What is that guy in the comments section talking about?

Looking at his Facebook page, apparently he's a UTSA fan.   He's talking about the fact that UTSA begins conference play next week against USM in San Antonio and then they come to North Texas.  Not sure why he apologized. 

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Looking at his Facebook page, apparently he's a UTSA fan.   He's talking about the fact that UTSA begins conference play next week against USM in San Antonio and then they come to North Texas.  Not sure why he apologized. 

Got it--he's looking at the UTSA perspective.  I assumed he was talking about UNT.

35 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

I just looked at UTSA's schedule for the rest of the season. It's very possible that are 10-0 going into that last game at La Tech. They are better than everyone else, except for maybe LT, on the remainder of their schedule.

The USM/UTSA game next weekend will certainly be very important. Game will be available on Stadium via the Facebook.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNTFan23 said:

The USM/UTSA game next weekend will certainly be very important. Game will be available on Stadium via the Facebook.

Yep, CUSA's best teams appear to be the triumvirate of LT, UTSA, and USM...with UTSA beating Baylor and TX State, as well as their home game against UH getting cancelled, their chances of going undefeated are pretty good until the LT game.

2 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

Yep, CUSA's best teams appear to be the triumvirate of LT, UTSA, and USM...with UTSA beating Baylor and TX State, as well as their home game against UH getting cancelled, their chances of going undefeated are pretty good until the LT game.

UTSA's last three games look pretty tough to me -- UAB, Marshall, @La Tech. We'll have to wait and see if they manage to go undefeated.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Aldo said:

As far as schedule rank goes, Southern Miss (141), UTSA (180), and UAB (187) have had the easiest schedules so far in CUSA according to Sagarin. 

North Texas sitting at 120 for schedule rank.

We don't really know what they have yet.

UTSA strength does it include UH even though they didn’t play or are saying they will play at the end of the year?

23 hours ago, untjim1995 said:

I just looked at UTSA's schedule for the rest of the season. It's very possible that are 10-0 going into that last game at La Tech. They are better than everyone else, except for maybe LT, on the remainder of their schedule.

They will lose at Apogee!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, UNTLifer said:

They will lose at Apogee!

I thought that at the beginning of the year, but I don't anymore. We don't have the defense, nor the ability to convert 3rd downs on offense. And UTSA looks at this as their Super Bowl, while actually having the talent to beat their rivals. We don't have that when we play SMU.

• Downvote 2