Week 1-Game 1 Visits?

BTG_Fan1

On 9/1/2017 at 10:41 PM, BTG_Fan1 said:

Do we know who is visiting? How often do kids we have committed already visit? 

They'll bring guys in for bigger home games, family weekend/homecoming.  Saw several HS kids most on unofficial side which means their HS coach emailed Stenklyft and said the kid would be there. 

2 hours ago, GMG24 said:

They'll bring guys in for bigger home games, family weekend/homecoming.  Saw several HS kids most on unofficial side which means their HS coach emailed Stenklyft and said the kid would be there. 

Oh okay, I figured a game like that would have been a good/great impression on the recruits.

4 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

This guy sat a few seats over from us.  

http://247sports.com/Player/Kameron-King-46041808

Ran into him & his mom in the team shop before the game.   Mom was looking hard for a "North Texas Mom" shirt.   I feel good about hanging onto this one! 

I'm sure it was hard for you to resist to urge to buy the whole family their "North Texas Mom," "North Texas Dad," "North Texas Grandma," "North Texas Third Cousin Once Removed," etc. shirts.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2017 at 7:53 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

This guy sat a few seats over from us.  

http://247sports.com/Player/Kameron-King-46041808

Ran into him & his mom in the team shop before the game.   Mom was looking hard for a "North Texas Mom" shirt.   I feel good about hanging onto this one! 

I love how one of the 247 Writers has King "Crystal Balled" to Houston.