Let Lane Kiffin Get you Psyched!

Caw Caw

11 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Seth started out slow in the speaking to the fans but I think he is progressing very well.  Seems a lot more comfortable with the role of HC.  What I like the most about him he is a no excuse person.  

Seth is never going to be a Bobby Bowden or Mack Brown when it comes to media relations.  You're getting to know you he really is and not some facade he puts up in public.  There's an honesty about how he communicates.  I think a lot of people, especially in this part of the country, appreciate that. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, NorthTexan95 said:

Seth is never going to be a Bobby Bowden or Mack Brown when it comes to media relations.  You're getting to know you he really is and not some facade he puts up in public.  There's an honesty about how he communicates.  I think a lot of people, especially in this part of the country, appreciate that. 

He's from the Bob Stoops mold, with a bit smoother edges.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Eagle-96 said:

If the embedded link to the video does not work then you can go to Webster Dictionary online and search stepping stone.

The thing is, once he got into head-coaching circa 2007, his career reads as if it should be in reverse:

Coaching career (HC unless noted)
1997–1998 Fresno State (assistant)
1999 Colorado State (GA)
2000 Jacksonville Jaguars (OQC)
2001 USC (TE)
2002–2004 USC (WR)
2005–2006 USC (PGC/OC)
2007–2008 Oakland Raiders
2009 Tennessee
2010–2013 USC
2014–2016 Alabama (OC/QB)
2017–present Florida Atlantic