MGB: A name to keep in mind in AD search: Wren Baker

Brett Vito

1 hour ago, SilverEagle said:

I just don't understand why UM would put together a search committee, when they have such a young and dynamic candidate already in house. Good grief, that sounds so, well, ........... old time North Texas.

They've made it pretty clear they want the Northern Illinois AD.  In addition, they are soliciting big name AD's. I should also mention that they hope Baker stays on as Deputy AD or whatever they call second fiddle.  That's a good sign.  

Edited by EagleGreen
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Aldo said:

farva-thanks-o.gif

partially killing the jimmy john's bit and also implying that he looks like Farva from Super Troopers

I was aware. Was trying to help. I was hoping you would follow up with something like: "Litre is French for... give me my [*&^/] new AD announcement before I break VOUS [*&^/'] LIP!"    :)

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Shuke-D said:

I was aware. Was trying to help. I was hoping you would follow up with something like: "Litre is French for... give me my [*&^/] new AD announcement before I break VOUS [*&^/'] LIP!"    :)

aw damn it. 

I'm off the road. Never again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EagleGreen said:

They've made it pretty clear they want the Northern Illinois AD.  In addition, they are soliciting big name AD's. I should also mention that they hope Baker stays on as Deputy AD or whatever they call second fiddle.  That's a good sign.  

Maybe we can get him in a trade for Dickenson, Capper, Nitardy and an employee to be named later.

• Upvote 2