Lay off RV

eppy4life

19 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I'm not sure I've seen 46 downvotes on one post before. Is that a record or is there a post out there even more hated than this?

Since I don't recall seeing him post in a long time I had forgotten about him. If I had thought about him I'd have guessed he was banned, got tired of trolling, and/or switched to a different sock puppet...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I gotta admit that this bait thread is somewhat impressive though the topic choice was a little too easy since it would inevitably draw a very negative response. Personally, I would have chose something more subtle but nice job OP.

If you get a post from Cougar Queen telling you that you have done a nice job as the OP, you might want to think about staying away from posting for a long, long time...even if it is a very sweet troll.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I won't go that far. Maybe in hiring but otherwise RV has done much more than Helwig in my mind. RV deserves to move on but I don't think he is as bad as Helwig.

I don't have any doubts RV is better than Helwig was. People complained about 2 body bag games last year when Helwig scheduled 5 in '97 and '98. 

• Upvote 2

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 3:49 PM, eppy4life said:

I'm getting tired of those that feel the need to reach a daily RV slam quota on here.  We get it, you don't think he's done a good job.  Guess what... I'm guessing he's more disappointed than even you are with where things are at.  

I for one can't wait to look back and point to our patience with RV as being the right move.

What is the statute for his limitations? 20, 30, 40, 50 years?

1 hour ago, Army of Dad said:

Since I don't recall seeing him post in a long time I had forgotten about him. If I had thought about him I'd have guessed he was banned, got tired of trolling, and/or switched to a different sock puppet...

The dude has been around a LONG time...according to the Board stats, he joined two years after me. I also forgot about him, thinking I had outlived him. At least, he's still walking among us...that's one positive to take from all this.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cougar King said:

I gotta admit that this bait thread is somewhat impressive though the topic choice was a little too easy since it would inevitably draw a very negative response. Personally, I would have chose something more subtle but nice job OP.

Where have you been man?!

9 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I'm not sure I've seen 46 downvotes on one post before. Is that a record or is there a post out there even more hated than this?

9 hours later and we're up (or down) to 54 downvotes.  I've got to say, that's pretty...impressive?... sad?... funny?

• Upvote 1