2016 uniforms and stickers

southsideguy

13 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Can we go to Addidas? I like their uniform designs better than Under Armor or Nike

I like a lot of Nike's classic designs. Addidas may be too modern or Arena-y for some (though I don't dislike it). I do like Arizona State's. Very simple.

On a separate note, it would be cool to incorporate the North Texas tartan on the sleeves or as the helmet stripe (too UNC?)

• Upvote 3

The is 2016 not 1975. Kids love the modern looks we see today. I say chrome green helmets and jerseys that fade from green to black, then all black pants. Pure Awesomeness and attractiveness. No one will question our bodacity.

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Don't anticipate changes any time soon. Our current set needs some tweaks (pant stripes, green jersey sleeves, green triangle on white jersey) but they are decent overall. Much better than anything else the last 20 years. I trust this new staff to make the right uniform decisions when the time comes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/26/2016 at 11:48 AM, Aldo said:

I like a lot of Nike's classic designs. Addidas may be too modern or Arena-y for some (though I don't dislike it). I do like Arizona State's. Very simple.

On a separate note, it would be cool to incorporate the North Texas tartan on the sleeves or as the helmet stripe (too UNC?)

Last Years: NO

Berco_MA3.jpg635770981326847597-sadberco.jpg

Previous years Yes

22 hours ago, James329 said:

Don't anticipate changes any time soon. Our current set needs some tweaks (pant stripes, green jersey sleeves, green triangle on white jersey) but they are decent overall. Much better than anything else the last 20 years. I trust this new staff to make the right uniform decisions when the time comes. 

You can trust them all you want but RV made the uniforms we saw last year with no input from Seniors like many other schools.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

You can trust them all you want but RV made the uniforms we saw last year with no input from Seniors like many other schools.  

Wouldn't be too surprising if RV was in charge of the making of these. They are awful, much like his athletic administrating abilities. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3