List of Commits

UNTLifer

Thanks to, I guess Harry, for the list above, but that list includes scholarship commits and PWO's.  Can someone provide a clean list showing our scholarship commits and a clean list showing what appears to be PWO's/Blue shirts?  Thank you in advance.

• Upvote 2

Just ignore Fine and there's your list. We don't have any blueshirts, unless the player was told not to announce it. They could personally announce it, but the school or coaches couldn't acknowledge it until they put the player on scholarship.

Vito said it looks like Fine is walking on in his recent blog post about Pirtle coming to do the same.

21 minutes ago, wardly said:

Anyone know anything about QB Augie Nebiase ?Saw where he had offers from Virginia Tech and Indiana.

Those are likely expired old offers. We are his only big offer so far that we can tell. It may come down to him wanting to hold off to see if he can get better offers until signing day or even beyond... He is also very close to his family it seems from Twitter so that might be an consideration since we are so far away.

13 hours ago, wardly said:

Anyone know anything about QB Augie Nebiase ?Saw where he had offers from Virginia Tech and Indiana.

One of his latest social media posts:

• augiebigdawgThis picture means so much to me. Pops, my family, and I have been through a whole lot, but they can't hold us down. Us against the world

Anyone?  I'm not sure what Vanilla Ice 2016 is talking about here when he says they've "been through a whole lot."  Seems to me his dad moved him from school to school to school to school.  Whatever hardships that wrought were purely self-inflicted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, HarringtonFishSmeller said:

...I'm not sure what Vanilla Ice 2016 is talking about here...

I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought "Vanilla Ice" when I saw the picture of him with the Rolls!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Stix said:

I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought "Vanilla Ice" when I saw the picture of him with the Rolls!

Word to ya mutha!

Okay, there's at least that...if this kid ends up in Denton, the game day gremlins can fire up Ice Ice Baby when he takes the field.  And, from the looks of this kid's social media, seems like he'd roll with it in good humor.