Creighton (12/21/15)

CMJ

I do not expect to win the next two.

I think we have a chance to split them. However, it seems like every year we have that one nice upset. We have had zero so far. I liked this team when we still had Deandre, Anefiok, and/or Mike Thomas. Now if we manage to break even I would be impressed. To small, no depth, and no experience.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I think we have a chance to split them. However, it seems like every year we have that one nice upset. We have had zero so far. I liked this team when we still had Deandre, Anefiok, and/or Mike Thomas. Now if we manage to break even I would be impressed. To small, no depth, and no experience.

Help me out... What exactly is there to like about this team?

Help me out... What exactly is there to like about this team?

Liked (past tense) when we had the players listed who are longer on the team. In general I enjoy basketball, but this team is bad. It doesn't mean I won't go to the games. Army of dad goes to every game and doesn't get questioned or bashed.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Liked (past tense) when we had the players listed who are longer on the team. In general I enjoy basketball, but this team is bad. It doesn't mean I won't go to the games. Army of dad goes to every game and doesn't get questioned or bashed.

Wasn't trying to bash you. I was just saying that what do you like about this team for you to think we can split?

Wasn't trying to bash you. I was just saying that what do you like about this team for you to think we can split?

We are due for an upset. It won't mean the team is going to go on a roll, but we always have one surprising upset. Anything can happen in conference play though. If Rice had lost their last game (they won by 1 point), we would have been in a tie for the 6th best record in our conference. That lets you know how bad our conference is. LA tech is going to walk away easily with the conference title.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

There is no way we come close to beating the line in this one. They aren't as good as they've been in the past, but they are still a solid team that plays very well at home. ass in the revenge factor of the most surprising win in the Tony Benford Era  from last season at the Super Pit and you can see where this one will go. Creighton covers easily...

We actually had a few good wins last year: Creighton, and C-USA powerhouses Louisiana Tech and UAB. Of course, we seem to always follow up good wins with bad losses like Prairie View A&M after Creighton. We let that Southern Miss game get away from us too. That was ugly.

That was the theme of last year. Get a good win and then lose to a garbage team. I remember being frustrated after those loses. Gave up being frustrated after being sweeper in the mean green challenge to start the season this year haha

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1