UNT/Tennessee Score Predictions

rcade

The Mean Green earn a paycheck today in the land of the checkerboard, country music and cousin marriage. What's the score going to be?

We're a 41.5-point underdog, which is not the worst of the weekend. Kansas is a 43-point dog against TCU.

Call me a crazy optimist, but I feel like we're going to cover today:

TU 54, UNT 13

Wow. We are 6 touchdown dogs. That is crazy. 

I say we cover  because that is a crazy spread. Hmm...45-16

I was crazy last week, and La Tech covered easily (30 point spread they covered by 13 points).

it really all depends on when UT takes their foot off the gas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was crazy last week, and La Tech covered easily (30 point spread they covered by 13 points).

it really all depends on when UT takes their foot off the gas.

Yeah, but we handed La Tech 14 1st Q points to allow them to jump on us early. Either way, we suck. Play calling sucks right now. We need to Darrel Dickey it, but we're playing to win or something. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, but we handed La Tech 14 1st Q points to allow them to jump on us early. Either way, we suck. Play calling sucks right now. We need to Darrel Dickey it, but we're playing to win or something. 

Every possibility we hand a better team more 1st half points. 

I hope UT rests a bunch of starters after the first drive and we can keep this to a 42-7 type score. Very doubtful that happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DaMarcus will be able to connect on some deep balls today, probably the Vols' most vulnerable point defensively. We have receiver talent if they can make catches. I think we will score some points today, just WAY not enough.

UT                 56

UNT               27

Mark it down!

DaMarcus will be able to connect on some deep balls today, probably the Vols' most vulnerable point defensively. We have receiver talent if they can make catches. I think we will score some points today, just WAY not enough.

UT                 56

UNT               27

Mark it down!

OK, mark it down how stupid I was! Actually, I'm somewhat relieved by the final score. I'm somewhat disappointed that the offense didn't do much, other than control time of possession. Move on.