Olawale TD!

meangreenacct

Canales told me once he went in for one play his senior year and fumbled, so mccarney didn't trust him.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest.   Whoever we hire next needs to have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to this kind of thing.  How can anyone get better (especially a guy with Olawale's tools) if he can't get on the field after a single mistake?

The most minor transgressions seemed to get you in that guy's dog house.  Once there, you were NEVER coming out.

Unless you were a buddy's son...then you just lived in the penthouse--even if you couldn't play QB on any other FBS roster in America.

I was talking to a buddy who went to Iowa and he told me that the Hawkeyes offered McNulty preferred walk-on status--as a DB.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1

I mentioned on here once that I played pick up BBAll with Jamize while he was preparing for his pro day and camps for teams. He is a great guy, a family guy, and a freakish athlete. shorter than I am and just as heavy but he would dunk from a stand still like it was easy even after lifting lower body just minutes before. I don't know ow a guy like that isn't playing even a little bit. 

I mentioned on here once that I played pick up BBAll with Jamize while he was preparing for his pro day and camps for teams. He is a great guy, a family guy, and a freakish athlete. shorter than I am and just as heavy but he would dunk from a stand still like it was easy even after lifting lower body just minutes before. I don't know ow a guy like that isn't playing even a little bit. 

He was a Dodge recruit.  You know, part of the slowest, smallest team McCarney had ever been around.  

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He was a Dodge recruit.  You know, part of the slowest, smallest team McCarney had ever been around.  

Rick

Yeah, I was never comfortable with that crap. I mean, I'm a big boy and I felt small walkin next to those DTs from the Dodge era... now we have Austin Orr. Austin is a good player, but he doesn't stand much of a chance at 260.