Will Monday be the day?

BIG DAWG

Somebody has to go now.   The rest can be evaluated later.    There is no way to get any lower.

You have to start with the head of the football team.   He is ultimately responsible, whether he is the problem or not. 

i know we have lots of problems.   But you have to do something to show that we care now.

We also have to show the rest of our CUSA buddies that we care about winning.

• Upvote 2

President Smastrek should fire Mac and RV, and put Chico as interim until a new AD is found. If Chico can turn this around as he did for Dodge a few years ago, let him have the job.  But this university has to show that this kind of performance is unacceptable. It is obvious the players have quit on Mac.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

President Smastrek should fire Mac and RV, and put Chico as interim until a new AD is found. If Chico can turn this around as he did for Dodge a few years ago, let him have the job.  But this university has to show that this kind of performance is unacceptable. It is obvious the players have quit on Mac.

I'd rather Coach Perry as Interim, even though he's not a coordinator.

If Chico gets the job, I'll never donate another F'n red cent.

Have some MF'n standards, for cripes sake. 

I'd rather Coach Perry as Interim, even though he's not a coordinator.

this.

• Upvote 1

The only thing we will hear on Monday is how well A-Mac played and the WR just didn't give him a chance! Coach Mac will talk about his coaching days at Florida when they won the National Champiosnhip!  That championship team had nothing to do with Urban Meyer being the head coach. Haha

Chico needs to be shown the door as well. 

The last time Canales was asked to step in and coach the Mean Green after a horrible coach got fired, he led North Texas to a 33-6 whipping of WKU. Can he do it again on Thursday?

#LocktheGatePart2

Chico needs to be shown the door as well. 

They can't fire the entire coaching staff in the middle of the season. RV needs to go by the end of Monday, so we can begin finding a new AD. The rest can finish out the season.

• Upvote 2

If Chico gets the job, I'll never donate another F'n red cent.

Have some MF'n standards, for cripes sake. 

this.

Who are you going to get at mid season?? Mac is the one who insisted McNulty play when all was lost. Someone has to coach this team. Are YOU going to do it?  Jeez.

I'm for a whole new staff. However, unless we have some big doners willing to kick  in appox 1.6 million to butt out DM's contract (not to mention RV's contract) then the best we can hope for would be to have RV reassign DM and then promote Canales or  Someone else.  

While that wouldn't be my first choice - it would be better than our current situation. 

Who are you going to get at mid season?? Mac is the one who insisted McNulty play when all was lost. Someone has to coach this team. Are YOU going to do it?  Jeez.

you wanted him to take the job permenently. Are you F'n high? 

I would rather see anyone else as interm, if only to quell the moronic portion of this fan base that wants him to be head coach.

Plus, I think Perry would be a much better choice.

hank should be the new AD .

And again. I'll never donate another red F'n cent if this happens.

You people are truly amazing. Just because you like him doesn't mean he can do the F'n job.

Good lord.

• Downvote 1

you wanted him to take the job permenently. Are you F'n high? 

I would rather see anyone else as interm, if only to quell the moronic portion of this fan base that wants him to be head coach.

Plus, I think Perry would be a much better choice.

And again. I'll never donate another red F'n cent if this happens.

You people are truly amazing. Just because you like him doesn't mean he can do the F'n job.

Good lord.

I agree that we should go outside the university for the new hire. But what has Chico done to earn your hatred?  Mac runs (ran) the show, not Chico. I don't believe McNulty would have started after the Rice game if Chico were calling the shots.