Vegas opening lines are up

oldguystudent

Everyone should be fired. Hell, we should fire ourself as a fanbase for not speaking out before now.

We are an underdog to an FCS.

On homecoming. 

Brilliant.

Are you going to fire yourself? 

Fire me and I will just stay at our tailgate and you can have my seats

In year 5 of the Mac tenure we are a homecoming home dog against an FCS team. It's laughable at this point!

It would really be funny if it was not us, but this is contributing to my alcoholism. 

and this is what north texas football has become for me...tailgating is awesome

Yup tailgating has kept me going also, but I am feeling the ware of this crap. 

Terrible, but not surprising. I never would have thought that two seasons after winning the HOD we would be in this situation. We are facing the real possibility of losing to an FCS program and going 0-12 for the first time in our 102 years history. Our fan base cannot allow the administration to dismiss our demands for change. It is time to clean house, not just fire some position coach or coordinator. Smatresk needs to take charge of this mess.

• Upvote 3

It would really be funny if it was not us, but this is contributing to my alcoholism. 

Yup tailgating has kept me going also, but I am feeling the ware of this crap. 

tailgating is why I will drop to the minimum donation to have my seats and parking pass...

• Upvote 2

I saw one of those guys asking for money yesterday at the intersection of I-35 and University.  I handed him my UNT-Portland State tickets.  He gave me the tickets back and handed me $10.  He said I was in worse shape than he was.

Edited by Lurker
  • Upvote 4