Time to start winning again !?!?!

cogido

This forum would be a much better place if he was left to yelling at himself.

If you want to accept the suck, go ahead. I won't complain.

You are new here. What you will find is that the newbies are full of pie in the sky ideas about our athletic program. After several years, you'll either stop caring and go away (just like 90% of our alumni), demand change, or accept the suck as inevitable and just casually follow without donating a dime to the train wreck (about 90% of this board).

So enjoy the boundless possibilities of youth, because a darker day awaits you.

Edited by UNT90

If you want to accept the suck, go ahead. I won't complain.

You are new here. What you will find is that the newbies are full of pie in the sky ideas about our athletic program. After several years, you'll either stop caring and go away (just like 90% of our alumni), demand change, or accept the suck as inevitable and just casually follow without donating a dime to the train wreck (about 90% of this board).

So enjoy the boundless possibilities of youth, because a darker day awaits you.

What has all your complaining gotten you, though?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"This program will never turn around until we get the youth buying in and supporting it."

"HAHA - look at that moron buying in and supporting it. He is but a dumb child and deserves scorn."

"Things are terrible here and I hate it all!"

• Upvote 3

"This program will never turn around until we get the youth buying in and supporting it."

"HAHA - look at that moron buying in and supporting it. He is but a dumb child and deserves scorn."

"Things are terrible here and I hate it all!"

Problem is, as they get older and realize things here will never change, they stop supporting.

That was pretty much in the original post.

Catch up.

According to the athletics department, the basketball team won the seventh most home games in program history, this past year.

Of course, half of them were over places like Avocado State and Guacamole U, so take that for what it's worth.

Burrito U and Taco Tech could be tough for Benford next year.

According to the athletics department, the basketball team won the seventh most home games in program history, this past year.

I love all the creative statistics the athletics department makes up to try to make us feel good. Considering we're only going to play 15-17 home games a year, is 7th most home games in a season (10) really that impressive?

Of course, half of them were over places like Avocado State and Guacamole U, so take that for what it's worth.

to be fair... Avocado State was actually a top ten team in D-II... they have a really solid core

• Upvote 2

#thathadn'thappenedinthelast6yearsatFouts

#givemeApogeetailgatingovertheovensurfaceparkinglotatFouts

#ItwasthebestoftimesitwastheworstoftimesitwastheageofwisdomitwastheageoffoolishnessitwastheepochofbeliefitwastheepochofincredulityitwastheseasonofLightitwastheseasonofDarknessitwasthespringofhopeitwasthewinterofdespairwehadeverythingbeforeuswehadnothingbeforeuswewereallgoingdirecttoHeavenwewereallgoingdirecttheotherwayinshorttheperiodwassofarlikethepresentperiodthatsomeofitsnoisiestauthoritiesinsistedonitsbeingreceivedforgoodorforevilinthesuperlativedegreeofcomparisononly

Oh, I'm sorry. Was my math bad? Was there a typo? Are the results incorrect?

You just don't know how to read hash tags, what he typed was Results O Verbs. Results O'Verbs is a well know Irish Athletic Director. Celtic State is dominating the Irish American Football conference.

• Upvote 2

#ItwasthebestoftimesitwastheworstoftimesitwastheageofwisdomitwastheageoffoolishnessitwastheepochofbeliefitwastheepochofincredulityitwastheseasonofLightitwastheseasonofDarknessitwasthespringofhopeitwasthewinterofdespairwehadeverythingbeforeuswehadnothingbeforeuswewereallgoingdirecttoHeavenwewereallgoingdirecttheotherwayinshorttheperiodwassofarlikethepresentperiodthatsomeofitsnoisiestauthoritiesinsistedonitsbeingreceivedforgoodorforevilinthesuperlativedegreeofcomparisononly

I thought it was tax season?