GMG.com Top Reputation Standings 1.14.15

Harry

What the heck is the context of this anyway. 90 has a reputation of hating anything that this current athletic administration does. Old guy anthony has the reputation that his whole life revolves around the next time he gets to have a craft beer while eating excellent food being cooked outdoors. And me, I really don't want to know what my reputation is.

I will be front and center at a womens basketball game tonight, expecting a train wreck. Anything above that will be a plus.

#itsallajoke

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Why do you people care about what people you don't know think about what you post on a silly message board?

Do you obsessively check your "likes" on Facebook?

Good God. I wish Harry had never added this stupid feature.

For someone who spends a lot of time on an internet message board talking about entertainment (what sports actually is), you sure aren't fond of entertainment.

• Upvote 2

What the heck is the context of this anyway. 90 has a reputation of hating anything that this current athletic administration does. Old guy anthony has the reputation that his whole life revolves around the next time he gets to have a craft beer while eating excellent food being cooked outdoors. And me, I really don't want to know what my reputation is.

I will be front and center at a womens basketball game tonight, expecting a train wreck. Anything above that will be a plus.

#itsallajoke

Not true. They did a great job with the events surrounding the HOD bowl. They did buy 2 football games the last 2 years to avoid another two 5 home game seasons. I applaud those moves.

But quite frankly, not much more to be excited about.

#bigdonorsmanipulated.

• Upvote 1

Good God. I wish Harry had never added this stupid feature.

I know. He's been running this board since before the turn of the century and the best he could do is add something like this. Let's think of all of the other lameduck additions he has made in his tenure he as well. We only get one conference pick'em a year!

RV is definitely not the problem. Fire Harry!

I know. He's been running this board since before the turn of the century and the best he could do is add something like this. Let's think of all of the other lameduck additions he has made in his tenure he as well. We only get one conference pick'em a year!

RV is definitely not the problem. Fire Harry!

Have Harry and RV ever been seen in the same room at the same time?...

Interesting....

• Upvote 1